Post a pic of your home espresso setup... - Page 696

Need help with equipment usage or want to share your latest discovery?
cccpu

#6951: Post by cccpu »

Pretty clean looking setup you've got there :chef's hand: very nice!
LMWDP #583

superr

#6952: Post by superr »

Very impressive set-up 8899! Taking some notes for when I a buy a bigger house :lol:

Advertisement
paland

#6953: Post by paland »

Sunday is my "deep clean day", clean out the vacuum, change out the mats under the gear, etc.

All reassembled

hard_six

#6954: Post by hard_six »

LMLM with the new MAX

TomC
Team HB

#6955: Post by TomC »

^ That hood is giving me all sorts of feels.

Beautiful space!
Join us and support Artisan Roasting Software=https://artisan-scope.org/donate/

JohnB.
Supporter ♡

#6956: Post by JohnB. replying to TomC »

All I saw was the range & the hood. Was there an espresso machine in the pic? :lol:
LMWDP 267

hard_six

#6957: Post by hard_six »

:D Yes, the range and hood are definitely centerpiece but the espresso equipment is the cherry on top.

Advertisement
Don Task

#6958: Post by Don Task »

Speaking about his Model T Henry Ford once famously said "A customer can have any color they want, as long as it is black." This saying came to mind when I started shopping for my next machine. I began to think "A customer can have any color machine they want, as long as its chrome or highly polished stainless." Although quite beautiful when they are clean and free of water spots and finger prints... the look is not my cup of tea. Too shiny for my taste. However, during my search for my next machine I stumbled upon the ECM Synchronika with the Anthracite finish.

I really liked the way it looked and it had all the features I was looking for but unfortunately it was too deep for my 18" countertop.
Good News! After much research on tons of dual boiler rotary pump machines with the features I wanted, the Lelit Bianca (with its removable water reservoir) fit the bill having all said features "and" it's less than 16" deep! Bad News: It was shiny with a capital S!

Fortunately, in perusing this forum, I saw a couple posts where people had wrapped their machines with automotive vinyl... and the rest was history. My motivation to wrap a Bianca came from members like this who wrapped his machine in white vinyl and... these white and orange wrapped Cremina's! But what color should I wrap it with? What surfaces should I wrap?
No problem.. the decision was easy... I simply stole ECM's design! :mrgreen:

VViViD+ Premium Vinyl Wrap Film in Matte Metallic Black
Krups, then Silvia, then Livia 90, then a Techno! Does it ever end? [sigh]
★ Helpful

hard_six

#6959: Post by hard_six »

Don Task wrote:Speaking about his Model T... Henry Ford once famously said "A customer can have any color they want, as long as it is black." This saying came to mind when I stated shopping for my next machine. I began to feel like "A customer can have any color machine they want, as long as its chrome or highly polished stainless."

Although quite beautiful when they are clean and free of water spots and finger prints... the look is not my cup of tea. Too shiny for my taste. During my search for my next machine I came across the ECM Synchronika with a Anthracite Powder Coat finish. Now you're talking more to my liking. It had all the features I was looking for but unfortunately like most dual boiler rotary pump machines is was too deep for my 18" countertop.

Good News! After much research, of all the dual boiler rotary pump machines with the features I wanted, the Lelit Bianca (with its removable water reservoir) fit the bill at less than 16" deep!
Bad News: It was shiny with a capital S.

Fortunately, in perusing this forum, I saw a couple posts where people had wrapped their machines with automotive vinyl... and the rest was history. My motivation to wrap a Bianca came from members like this who wrapped their machines in White Vinyl and... these white and orange wrapped Cremina's!

VViViD+ Premium Vinyl Wrap Film in Matte Metallic Black
That looks great! Nice work!

BaristaBoy E61

#6960: Post by BaristaBoy E61 »

Don Task wrote:Speaking about his Model T Henry Ford once famously said "A customer can have any color they want, as long as it is black." This saying came to mind when I started shopping for my next machine. I began to think "A customer can have any color machine they want, as long as its chrome or highly polished stainless." Although quite beautiful when they are clean and free of water spots and finger prints... the look is not my cup of tea. Too shiny for my taste. However, during my search for my next machine I stumbled upon the ECM Synchronika with the Anthracite finish.

I really liked the way it looked and it had all the features I was looking for but unfortunately it was too deep for my 18" countertop.
Good News! After much research on tons of dual boiler rotary pump machines with the features I wanted, the Lelit Bianca (with its removable water reservoir) fit the bill having all said features "and" it's less than 16" deep! Bad News: It was shiny with a capital S!

Fortunately, in perusing this forum, I saw a couple posts where people had wrapped their machines with automotive vinyl... and the rest was history. My motivation to wrap a Bianca came from members like this who wrapped his machine in white vinyl and... these white and orange wrapped Cremina's! But what color should I wrap it with? What surfaces should I wrap?
No problem.. the decision was easy... I simply stole ECM's design! :mrgreen:
Absolutely beautiful execution and work space!

Congrats!
"You didn't buy an Espresso Machine - You bought a Chemistry Set!"