Post a pic of your home espresso setup... - Page 691

Need help with equipment usage or want to share your latest discovery?
baristainzmking
Supporter ♡

#6901: Post by baristainzmking »

Rockit wrote:image

My same old same old SJ bought new 15 yrs ago now has a new companion - a 2005 Rancilio S26 found recently in as-new condition. Plumbed in and out, smooth quiet rotary pump. Loving it! Converted the SJ to single dose following guidance. Enjoying some choice ristrettos now. Sold 20 yr old La Cimbali Junior in excellent condition that was going to be a keeper. No regrets.
They look so good together - love that red!
Julia

vg

#6902: Post by vg »

Rocky, given that you say having no regrets, I'm curious to know what you fell you gained in going from the Cimbali to the Rancilio. They seem to both be commercial, plumb in only, HX with a rotary pump.

jevenator

#6903: Post by jevenator »

Humble upgrade :)

From a BDB to the DE1+ V1.3

Ultra grinder coming in next to replace the Fortés

LMWDP #643

bertus

#6904: Post by bertus »

Grimac Mia that I got for cheap, with Sunbeam EM0480 (Graef brand). I don't like the grinder very much for espresso, but it'll have to do for now.

Espresso_Monkey

#6905: Post by Espresso_Monkey »

kito wrote: Made the stainless steel stand (PORTASTEEL) to hold 2 portafilter and 1 tamper, matches the steel theme on kitchen counter.
Love the portafilter stand.
Sorry, was it custom made?

Amal S
Supporter

#6906: Post by Amal S »

Bmccall wrote:GS3 out...

New coffee bar and Trifecta in!

wow!
Just asking what is the Portafilter mod you got on ek43?

Bmccall

#6907: Post by Bmccall » replying to Amal S »

It's something that I made. I documented it in the thread below if you would like to see additional pictures

Custom Mahlkonig EK43S Modifications

Chert
Supporter ♡

#6908: Post by Chert »

nothing new here, just playing with a camera

[A very friendly elf pointed out that my negative should not stand without improvement:]Image
LMWDP #198

Slappy

#6909: Post by Slappy »

Recently moved, this is my temporary coffee corner until I can decide on a coffee cart to buy/build and save the counter space.

az302

#6910: Post by az302 »

My home set up, i like old style coffee machines, still do jobs very well :P