Post a pic of your home espresso setup... - Page 683

Need help with equipment usage or want to share your latest discovery?
Armanius

#6821: Post by Armanius »

Make sure to divide whites and colors. Light colors and dark colors. Delicates and non delicates. Gives you more time in the basement!

zap

#6822: Post by zap »

Here's mine.

Regarding the last reply to this thread, I'm also a road cyclist so there's another data point. Agreed there seems to be significant overlap coffee aficionados <--> cyclists.
★ Helpful

Gig103

#6823: Post by Gig103 »

New home, new E65S grinder! For now the espresso is set up at the basement wet bar. I hope to set aside a portion of the remodeled kitchen for it later this year.

DaveA

#6824: Post by DaveA »

My final upgrade for awhile just arrived and this should be it. I need to slow down before my wife kills me. Just added the Eureka Mignon Specialita to handle the espresso grinding. The SGP will do the pour over grinding. Still need to dial in the Specialita this afternoon. I feel all set up now :D

Armanius

#6825: Post by Armanius » replying to DaveA »

Nice! Did you get it shipped from Italy?

MntnMan62

#6826: Post by MntnMan62 »

DaveA wrote:My final upgrade for awhile just arrived and this should be it. I need to slow down before my wife kills me. Just added the Eureka Mignon Specialita to handle the espresso grinding. The SGP will do the pour over grinding. Still need to dial in the Specialita this afternoon. I feel all set up now :D
That set up and the cabinet arrangement is exactly what I would do for myself if I were starting from scratch. It seems to be nice and spacious so you have plenty of room to operate. Plus it all look gorgeous. Congrats!

DaveA

#6827: Post by DaveA »

Armanius wrote:Nice! Did you get it shipped from Italy?
I'm in Canada so I ordered it from idrinkcoffee.com Only took 1 day to arrive.

DaveA

#6828: Post by DaveA »

MntnMan62 wrote:That set up and the cabinet arrangement is exactly what I would do for myself if I were starting from scratch. It seems to be nice and spacious so you have plenty of room to operate. Plus it all look gorgeous. Congrats!
Thank you. I'm really enjoying this set up.

a.b1ns

#6829: Post by a.b1ns »

My home set up has taken what will probably be it's final form for a long time.

Picked up a $600 Mythos Plus with TiN burrs. Removed hopper and tamper assembly along with the front cover and am setting it up for single dosing. Next project is setting up my Personal 1 with a PID.

coffeemmichael
Supporter ♡

#6830: Post by coffeemmichael »

Simplicity.