Post a pic of your home espresso setup... - Page 668

Need help with equipment usage or want to share your latest discovery?
N6GQ

#6671: Post by N6GQ »

A few new additions recently to my coffee bar, well the espresso side of it anyhow.

Left to right: Londinium R, Kafatek Monolith Flat/SSP, Decent DE1PRO v1.3, Kafatek Monolith Flat MAX

The DE and the MAX are new to me in the last month or so. Still getting the hang of the DE.

LMWDP #614
★ Helpful

GregoryJ

#6672: Post by GregoryJ »

Jeff, I would have to empty that knockbox 4 times a day if I had all that gear to play with! Awesome!

baristainzmking
Supporter ♡

#6673: Post by baristainzmking »

Nice!!!
Julia

wachuko

#6674: Post by wachuko »

N6GQ wrote:A few new additions recently to my coffee bar, well the espresso side of it anyhow.

Left to right: Londinium R, Kafatek Monolith Flat/SSP, Decent DE1PRO v1.3, Kafatek Monolith Flat MAX

The DE and the MAX are new to me in the last month or so. Still getting the hang of the DE.
Sweet!!!

So many folks here with LRs and so little content and videos on them... Must be because I am looking into getting one and have consumed everything that I could find.... Love that slim drip tray and overall look of that machine...
Searching for that perfect espresso!

Wachuko - LMWDP #654

N6GQ

#6675: Post by N6GQ replying to wachuko »

I was in that same boat when I was considering the LR. Seemed like all the videos and comments I could find were old and there wasn't a lot of discussion about them. I made the jump about 18 months ago and have been very happy with that decision. Its a wonderful machine and short of a pump failure (which Reiss replaced under warranty and was a simple repair) its been awesome. I'd say go for it, and if you don't like it you likely won't have trouble selling it.
LMWDP #614

N6GQ

#6676: Post by N6GQ »

GregoryJ wrote:Jeff, I would have to empty that knockbox 4 times a day if I had all that gear to play with! Awesome!
Sometimes I get close to that, decaf of course, otherwise I'd have a coronary :D
LMWDP #614

Shife

#6677: Post by Shife »

I don't check in here much these days, but this is the current setup. Long way from my first setup with an old rescued super auto.

slipchuck

#6678: Post by slipchuck replying to Shife »

Looks like the espresso bars people walk up to in Europe
Nice!

Randy
“There is nobody you can’t learn to like once you’ve heard their story.”

Mad Scientist

#6679: Post by Mad Scientist »

My humble area in the laundry room.
“You haven't lived until you've lived with a cat.” Doris Day
Londinium 1 (2014)

Espresso_Monkey

#6680: Post by Espresso_Monkey »

Mad Scientist wrote:My humble area in the laundry room.
Your happy place!