Post a pic of your home espresso setup... - Page 668

Need help with equipment usage or want to share your latest discovery?
SomersetDee

#6671: Post by SomersetDee »

I have not had the temptation to get the Robur back out from the garage. The versatility trumps over the good ol' Robur taste. That said, I very much doubt if I will tell the difference in a double-blind taste test. I can easily dial in the sweetness with quick and repeatable adjustments. Definitely better by that yardstick. Most of all, the wife has unashamedly declared her love interest in the ZM and she never said that about the Robur. Image

Niceguy1818

#6672: Post by Niceguy1818 »

This is my almost complete setup.

SomersetDee

#6673: Post by SomersetDee »

Nice colour... goes well with that window!

mschol17

#6674: Post by mschol17 »

Bought this machine on this site several years ago, and it has been very reliable. The workflow on the Sette is amazing.

LObin

#6675: Post by LObin »

Niceguy1818 wrote:This is my almost complete setup.

That's a great looking coffee corner!

You should totally post a picture of you doing cold drip up in a lather! ;)

Cheers!
LMWDP #592

pizzaman383
Supporter ❤

#6676: Post by pizzaman383 »

Here's a pic with my new Technivorm. The other new things are not visible on the outside - the Double Dipper now has a Silvia boiler replacing the Gaggia I had been using - much cleaner installation, better heating element connections, and boiler insulation. The Doge 83 now has SSP burrs. I also added two additional thermocouples to help get more consistent shot temperatures.
Curtis
LMWDP #551

LObin

#6677: Post by LObin » replying to pizzaman383 »

Oh that's cool!
Lot's of things going on!

Have you posted detailed pics of the machine somewhere?
It'd be cool to know what you kind of readings your getting from your thermocouples.

Cheers!
LMWDP #592

#6678: Post by 8899 »

Just got my Monolith Flat and kicked my La Cimbali Max Hybrid to the curb. The Flat pairs well with the LMLM!!!
★ Helpful

BaristaBoy E61

#6679: Post by BaristaBoy E61 »

That's one gorgeous setup Greg; everything nicely proportioned and colour coordinated!
"You didn't buy an Espresso Machine - You bought a Chemistry Set!"

Vmter83

#6680: Post by Vmter83 »