Post a pic of your home espresso setup... - Page 659

Need help with equipment usage or want to share your latest discovery?
Peter_SVK

#6581: Post by Peter_SVK »

Should have preinfusion chamber to slower pressure rise, but might depend on design. Standard mechanical E61 has it. Watch the pressure gauge when you start the shot. If the pressure rises in 6 - 7s to 9bar, then yes, it has is.

Deviant1

#6582: Post by Deviant1 »

I'll keep an eye out for it. Thanks again for the very detailed explanation!

espressotime

#6583: Post by espressotime »

Still going strong after 8 years.

Nick111

#6584: Post by Nick111 »

:D thanks for your posts on the Leva.

espressotime

#6585: Post by espressotime replying to Nick111 »

Almost the same setup.

FrancisK7

#6586: Post by FrancisK7 »

Profitec Pro 700 + Monolith Max. Had the Profitec for almost a year now, with the Sette 270. My Max arrived yesterday.

As for future upgrade, I'm eye'ing Decent 1.3 reviews very closely. I like to think the Decent is the Tesla of espresso machines and since I will never be able to afford a Model X I might as well get the espresso equivalent :mrgreen: If I had unlimited money I saw a LMLM in all black with a wood paddle that looked sexy as hell but you know what they say about choices and compromises...

Nick111

#6587: Post by Nick111 »

Beautiful cups in beautiful colors,happy colors.
This is a happy machine there.Enjoy your new grinder.

FrancisK7

#6588: Post by FrancisK7 »

Thanks! It looks so dirty in the photo and I washed it all 2 days ago too... we pull around 6 shots per day and the mirror finish makes it very hard to keep pristine.

BaristaBoy E61

#6589: Post by BaristaBoy E61 »

FrancisK7 wrote:Profitec Pro 700 + Monolith Max. Had the Profitec for almost a year now, with the Sette 270. My Max arrived yesterday.

As for future upgrade, I'm eye'ing Decent 1.3 reviews very closely. I like to think the Decent is the Tesla of espresso machines and since I will never be able to afford a Model X I might as well get the espresso equivalent :mrgreen: If I had unlimited money I saw a LMLM in all black with a wood paddle that looked sexy as hell but you know what they say about choices and compromises...
Beautiful MAX & Bean setup!

What differences in taste have you noted so far?
"You didn't buy an Espresso Machine - You bought a Chemistry Set!"

Nick111

#6590: Post by Nick111 »

espressotime wrote:Almost the same setup.
I recall you mentioned that you would rather have taps to joysticks.I do to.
Offcourse it is a choice of ergonomics but it will also look very good on your big machine.