Post a pic of your home espresso setup... - Page 644

Need help with equipment usage or want to share your latest discovery?
skansen

#6431: Post by skansen »

ngldns wrote:Looking great! I have the same Breville SGP pairing with Lelit Anna. How does it perform for your Elizabeth in terms of fineness if you don't mind me asking? I'm setting mine at outer display: 7, inner burr: 6 (default) for single origins medium roast.
Thank you. Sage (Breville) grinder perform well. For dark Italian roasts I'm using settings between 5-9 (outer) and default (inner).

Wigglesworth2.0

#6432: Post by Wigglesworth2.0 »

BaristaBoy E61 wrote: Nice setup - Even your 'Mexican' wall hanging rug says, 'Merry Christmas'. Where is that from?
LOL. That's actually a Turkish rug from Turkey. I have kids so we decided to put the super light colored one away from their dirty selves. :mrgreen:

Paolo

#6433: Post by Paolo »

Wigglesworth2.0 wrote: I have kids so we decided to put the super light colored one away from their dirty selves. :mrgreen:
How appropriate.
In Australia kids are often referred to as 'rugrats'! :D

leozava
Supporter ♡

#6434: Post by leozava »

Bunkmil wrote:My Decent setup :

That grinder looks familiar :P How are you liking it?

ridgerunner161

#6435: Post by ridgerunner161 »

Yaro

#6436: Post by Yaro »

teamacacia wrote:image
Picked up Pro700 and T64 grinder about 6 weeks ago. I'm still cutting my teeth on the whole process but feel like I'm getting the hang of it.
great setup Im anticipating same setup to come by mail in the next day or two. Just wanted to ask you if you plumbed in your machine or just using it as is. Im looking into this but wanted to see how people go about it.
Cheers Yaro

alpine0000

#6437: Post by alpine0000 »

A few months ago I upgraded my set up. Here is the old one: It consisted of a Linea Mini and Kafatek Conical

Here is the new stuff: GS3 and Mahlkoenig E65S. I also added an Acaia Pearl Black scale so I don't have to use the Acaia Lunar to weigh my portafilter anymore. The Lunar can just stay on the drip tray now for weighing shots. I'm looking to add a small hopper to the E65S soon. Also, I am looking at maybe buying a VST LAB Coffee III reflectometer and a Scace 2 to play around with.

Bluecold

#6438: Post by Bluecold »

My Lambro and Faema MC. The grinder is a bit of a hybrid, the internals are from an MC from 1989, exterior is from an older MC, most likely pre-1978. The internals of the '89 MC have some upgrades regarding alignment, and the 89 was 220v, whereas the pre-78 was 380v, although it was 220v originally, but somewhere along the line it got converted tot 380v.
The Lambro is much less confusing, although it was converted to 220v from gas operation. The front panel was replaced by stainless by the previous owner, since the chromed brass was apparently completely yellow.

I like that my setup is all Faema.
LMWDP #232
"Though I Fly Through the Valley of Death I Shall Fear No Evil For I am at 80,000 Feet and Climbing."

lancealot

#6439: Post by lancealot »

alpine0000 wrote:I guess it depends on who you ask. Haha. But after living with the Monolith for over 2 years, I disagree :D I consider this a significant upgrade.
I'll bite. I have only heard people speak of the Monoliths as if they are the grinders that God uses to make coffee. What caused you to ditch the Lith?

Mods, feel free to spit this if it goes anywhere.

shawndo

#6440: Post by shawndo »

Single-dosing isn't for everyone
Darmok and Jalad at Tanagra
★ Helpful