Post a pic of your home espresso setup... - Page 637

Need help with equipment usage or want to share your latest discovery?
michael

#6361: Post by michael » Nov 08, 2019, 12:56 pm

And you have the towel!

baristainzmking
Supporter ♡

#6362: Post by baristainzmking » Nov 08, 2019, 1:58 pm

Had to order two towels from Mildred!!!
Julia

Eiern

#6363: Post by Eiern » Nov 13, 2019, 5:44 am

Sold my black EK43 and bougt a new white EK43S. I got the 500g hopper with hinged lid too but this 3D printed mini hopper is sort of nice for small doses. Ran 8 kilos of beans through her to start seasoning the burrs.

Espressos came out nice, only got a pucture of the wifes decaf beans:

Eiern

#6364: Post by Eiern » Nov 13, 2019, 5:49 am

Seasoning was these two

Plus this

Whole house smelled of coffee and the grinder got pretty hot, had to give it some long breaks.

pasquiniupgrader
Supporter ♡

#6365: Post by pasquiniupgrader » Nov 13, 2019, 12:17 pm

Loving the new Monolith conical :D

baristainzmking
Supporter ♡

#6366: Post by baristainzmking » Nov 13, 2019, 12:34 pm

You have a beautiful set up!
Julia

BaristaBoy E61

#6367: Post by BaristaBoy E61 » Nov 13, 2019, 2:29 pm

Not only a beautiful setup - But beautiful GS3 side panels too!

Well done!
"You didn't buy an Espresso Machine - You bought a Chemistry Set!"

michael

#6368: Post by michael » Nov 13, 2019, 4:19 pm

very nice, I have the bean vaults as well 8)

ConFlatExp

#6369: Post by ConFlatExp » Nov 15, 2019, 12:09 am

current setup

Cartierusm

#6370: Post by Cartierusm » Nov 16, 2019, 4:15 am

Here's my setup. La Marzocco FB80 3 Group. Just got finished last night completely rebuilding the group heads. A few weeks ago I took all the panels off and clean everything. Run like new now. Plus no scale in the coffee boiler; I used a video scope when the group heads were apart.

I had a La Marzocco Swift Grinder, but it was for commercial applications so I sold it and ordered a Niche Zero. Also, starting to work on building my own grinder. I'm an engineer and have my own machine shop. Starting with SSP 75mm Burrs. Going to be along the lines of the Monolith and EG-1, but a bit more rounded to match the machines. Not so technological looking.

Didn't have any bottomless PF and I wanted some more La Marzocco cups. La Marzocco US is super expensive. The Bottomless PF were $135 each and the cups were $12.50 each plus shipping. So I ordered from La Marzocco Italy. Ordered them on Tuesday and got them Friday from Italy. The cups were $7.25 and the Bottomless PF were $55 I mean almost a 1/3 of the price and shipping wasn't bad for all the stuff I ordered. You can see all the cups I bought on top of my unit.

Oh and I just got some IMS Competition Baskets. I also built the table it's on. Maple top and shelf with 1/2" Plate Steel for the Construction.