Post a pic of your home espresso setup... - Page 633

Need help with equipment usage or want to share your latest discovery?
leonelbego
Supporter ♡

#6321: Post by leonelbego » Oct 18, 2019, 9:32 am

La_Terza wrote:Just finished my home espresso bar and am finally able to move my espresso setup off the kitchen counter. I feel really pleased with the result!

This is extremely beautiful. Looks like a gallery :) congrats... I am planning in doing something similar although I am very skeptical due to "cleaning" and/or "mess"... I mean, how do you do to keep the floor and area clean? do you have to move back and forth to the kitchen sink to clean the cloths or cups and stuff like that?

regards,
Leo

leonelbego
Supporter ♡

#6322: Post by leonelbego » Oct 18, 2019, 9:43 am

my Set-up :)

Although now I also acquired the Niche Zero which I will use exclusively for the Chemex and the Ceado E37SD for the espresso.

Regards,
Leo

DJL

#6323: Post by DJL » replying to leonelbego » Oct 18, 2019, 1:01 pm

Very nice setup. I'm considering single dosing with my Eureka Mignon grinder. Where did you get the glass bean containers?

leonelbego
Supporter ♡

#6324: Post by leonelbego » Oct 18, 2019, 1:03 pm

DJL wrote:Very nice setup. Where did you get the glass bean containers?

Thank you :)

On the Lynn Weber website :)

Leo

La_Terza
Supporter ♡

#6325: Post by La_Terza » Oct 18, 2019, 2:36 pm

leonelbego wrote: This is extremely beautiful. Looks like a gallery :) congrats... I am planning in doing something similar although I am very skeptical due to "cleaning" and/or "mess"... I mean, how do you do to keep the floor and area clean? do you have to move back and forth to the kitchen sink to clean the cloths or cups and stuff like that?

regards,
Leo
Thanks for the kind words Leo! I'm quite pleased with it myself and keeping clean isn't too hard. The medium wood makes it so the coffee grounds 'blend' in so it never really looks dirty. This is a huge plus compared to the white kitchen counter top the setup was on before which looked messy within a day or two.

The only thing I need to go to the kitchen for at this point is to rinse out the pitcher if I make a cap. Otherwise, cleaning is pretty minimal. I change out the cloths frequently and I use a dust buster which makes tidying up a breeze. I have a black and decker dust buster with an extendable end so I can get under and around everything without moving things too much.

https://www.amazon.com/BLACK-DECKER-HHV ... 8005&psc=1

Amal S
Supporter ♡

#6326: Post by Amal S » Oct 20, 2019, 3:12 am

Home setup LM Strada EP 1G

Amal S
Supporter ♡

#6327: Post by Amal S » Oct 20, 2019, 3:15 am

Disorbia wrote:Regretting just a bit for not getting an HX machine but hopefully those feelings will pass :roll:

Nice setup clean!

May i ask what is the things hang with portfilter?
is it from amazon or ebay

Maucca#68

#6328: Post by Maucca#68 » Oct 29, 2019, 8:45 pm

New EK43 found it's place.

Quester

#6329: Post by Quester » Oct 29, 2019, 9:02 pm

There's something about this thread that's highly satisfying.

tyrtok

#6330: Post by tyrtok » Oct 30, 2019, 12:30 am

olympus 75e + Lelit Bianca.