Post a pic of your home espresso setup... - Page 621

Need help with equipment usage or want to share your latest discovery?
M.White

#6201: Post by M.White »

Peter_SVK wrote:I've never seen vertical kitchen counter top - everything must be held by magnets or bolted, right? :lol: :mrgreen:
It took me a good 10 seconds to get this one haha!

BaristaBoy E61

#6202: Post by BaristaBoy E61 »

jevenator wrote:Recently married and new apartment and my wife let me have some counter space until we figure out a table dedicated to the coffee gear.

<image>
Congrats on the New Setup - I'm sure your wife is the best part!
"You didn't buy an Espresso Machine - You bought a Chemistry Set!"

guijan12

#6203: Post by guijan12 »

LOL :D
Regards,

Guido

sweaner

#6204: Post by sweaner »

If my wife could get my coffee stuff off of the counter and onto the wall, she would!!
Scott
LMWDP #248

Lav

#6205: Post by Lav »

Cheers, Steffen

Jasper_8137

#6206: Post by Jasper_8137 »

My 12 year old daughter loves iced coffee and cappuccinos and has taken an interest in learning how to pull shots. I purchased her a cheap HX (NS Elli) and set her up on a spare grinder (mazzer mini) so this is her first setup!

Espresso_Junky

#6207: Post by Espresso_Junky »

Jasper_8137 wrote:My 12 year old daughter loves iced coffee and cappuccinos and has taken an interest in learning how to pull shots. I purchased her a cheap HX (NS Elli) and set her up on a spare grinder (mazzer mini) so this is her first setup!

<image>
Might be her first setup, but it should last her a long time and be very capable of providing her with great results. I applaud her effort(s) instead of becoming just another Starbux/McDonalds frappe whatever junkie. Get her involved in home roasting soon and that will really seal the deal.

Randy G.

#6208: Post by Randy G. »

Jasper_8137 wrote:My 12 year old daughter loves iced coffee and cappuccinos and has taken an interest in learning how to pull shots. I purchased her cheap HX (NS Elli) and set her up on a spare grinder (mazzer mini) so this is her first setup!
So she can't get her own Member ID here and post that herself? :wink:
EspressoMyEspresso.com - 2000-2023 - a good run, its time is done

Jasper_8137

#6209: Post by Jasper_8137 »

Espresso_Junky wrote:Get her involved in home roasting soon and that will really seal the deal.
She hangs out with me often when roasting!
Randy G. wrote:So she can't get her own Member ID here and post that herself?
Great point! This is the one type of social media I can encourage.

Bluecold

#6210: Post by Bluecold »

Pretty happy with the bar, although I did find out that at 40cm deep, it's not deep enough for commercial levers.
LMWDP #232
"Though I Fly Through the Valley of Death I Shall Fear No Evil For I am at 80,000 Feet and Climbing."