Post a pic of your home espresso setup... - Page 617

Need help with equipment usage or want to share your latest discovery?
jchung

#6161: Post by jchung »

drown wrote:My new espresso corner. New kitchen with the LMLM, Niche Zero and Robot in their new home.

<image>
Looks great! If only you could get the robot in white. :D :wink:

hienkle

#6162: Post by hienkle »

mountmustache wrote:Hey Hien,

I used the kit, the wooden paddle, the wooden paddle screw, the pump pressure gauge kit, and then the mushroom for faema e61 with the lower o-ring. I re-used the white plastic upper o-ring from the original mushroom and probably could've done the same with the lower o-ring but figured a couple bucks why not replace it.

Hope that helps!
Thank you so much!! I went ahead with an order to First Line Equipment as you prescribed; the total came to $395.65. After a couple of hours and two tries, I was able to use everything ordered to add the pressure profile gauge and the Bianca kit. It now works beautifully. I can adjust pressure from zero to 9 bars any which way up or down I want during brewing/extraction. The two tries mentioned refers to adjusting the paddle so that when the brew lever is closed or down, the Bianca needle valve is also closed so that no water can reach the portafilter area. Once this is done, the paddle is put in place and positioned so that it to just touch the front steel panel of the machine. Screwing the hex screw in then fixes the paddle position.

Hien

txxt

#6163: Post by txxt »

I'm running out of room on this particular set up... Need a good tamp holder or bin for my miscellaneous things if anyone has a suggestion in stainless steel or black, etc.

Shawnaks5
Supporter ♡

#6164: Post by Shawnaks5 »

RobindG

#6165: Post by RobindG »

txxt wrote:<image>

I'm running out of room on this particular set up... Need a good tamp holder or bin for my miscellaneous things if anyone has a suggestion in stainless steel or black, etc.
Nice!

cebseb

#6166: Post by cebseb »

It's technically not a home setup, but I thought I would share anyways.

mivanitsky
Supporter ★

#6167: Post by mivanitsky »

I can't do that to my Transit, until the kids grow up.

Devin H

#6168: Post by Devin H »

Nice mobile cafe! Just curious, what were you trying to accomplish by building out the Transit? A kind of mini-RV? Or for some other purpose?

cebseb

#6169: Post by cebseb replying to Devin H »

Its primary use is for stealth urban camping. The back of the van also has a bathroom area with a water pump equipped fresh water tank and a grey water tank. No black water. The ac unit is an industrial thermo-king unit used for shipping meat. No ladders or racks.

voidnull

#6170: Post by voidnull »

After 2 years with a Rossi group machine (Lelit PL41+), I've moved to manual espresso brewing. Love every single bit of it.