Post a pic of your home espresso setup... - Page 605

Need help with equipment usage or want to share your latest discovery?
SomersetDee

#6041: Post by SomersetDee »

Peter_SVK wrote:... perfect way of winding your automatic watch ... :)
Well, by the time one grinds for one espresso shot, one is exhausted enough to need a doppio...

Olivier

#6042: Post by Olivier »

Espresso_Monkey wrote:Hi Olivier
Welcome. I also bought my VBM Domobar in SG. Relocated back home but machine still going strong.

Post a pic of your home espresso setup...
Post 4410, going back a few years.

Assume you got from Highlander?
Yes it came from highlander, btw how often do you get yours serviced? I called them once to change the lever but now i'm starting to have issues with the digital display

Advertisement
SomersetDee

#6043: Post by SomersetDee »

As promised! ZM in office. They forgot to add the espresso burrs I am sure they will send it when I let Mulmar know. Highly recommended people to deal with.

drgary
Team HB

#6044: Post by drgary »

Dee, we have a thread for office coffee setups. Yours would be one of the best setups there too!

What's your office coffee setup?
Gary
LMWDP#308

What I WOULD do for a good cup of coffee!

SomersetDee

#6045: Post by SomersetDee replying to drgary »

Thanks Gary. ok! Will post when fully set up. .

Ah_J

#6046: Post by Ah_J »

NAKED 87' Olympia Cremina

babalu120483

#6047: Post by babalu120483 »

Here is my new setup. I love the Elizabeth and my 270wi - Coming from a Barista Express this is a complete 180

Advertisement
GregoryJ

#6048: Post by GregoryJ »

babalu120483 wrote:Here is my new setup. I love the Elizabeth and my 270wi - Coming from a Barista Express this is a complete 180

<image>
Very compact, looks great!

richkev

#6049: Post by richkev »

Hello everyone. Now that I have finally finished reading through this entire thread(!), I thought I might contribute a pic of my own modest setup. I have had the Rocky for probably 15 years, but the ECM Casa V is only about 5 months old. It is my first "real" espresso machine. I originally had everything scattered about my kitchen on various cabinets and countertops, but in order to make my wife happy, I bought the table at an online unfinished furniture store and painted it, myself. The top I finished with food grade tung oil. I think it came out pretty well, but it has really made my wife happy, lol. Plus, now that I have my own space, I have really started to get the itch to upgrade. Especially the grinder. But, I can definitely see a Londinium R in my future considering I have the room for a lever now. Anyway, this is my first attempt at posting a pic, so apologies if I botch it up. Thanks everyone for all of your pictures, it has really been an enjoyable read. Beautiful gear.

richkev

#6050: Post by richkev »