Post a pic of your home espresso setup... - Page 605

Need help with equipment usage or want to share your latest discovery?
johnny4lsu

Postby johnny4lsu » Apr 17, 2019, 8:45 am

:lol: :lol: 8)

thecoffeefield

Postby thecoffeefield » Apr 17, 2019, 9:32 am

johnny4lsu wrote:<image>

<image>

Nice! The Breville is under appreciated but it's incredible and impossible to beat for the price. The grinder is a killer too. Good luck with this setup!

YarivK

Postby YarivK » Apr 17, 2019, 9:34 am

Peter_SVK wrote:Thanks, but Mini has preinfusion and gentle pressure ramp up due to vibratory pump, however I'll try what you have suggested (already went from 20g to 17g for double intuitive :) ).

Yes, I forgot about the different pump. In any case, good luck and keep us posted. I am definitly interested in hearing how you do.

ben8jam

Postby ben8jam » Today, 12:13 am

Say hello to the new kid on the block. Mythos Clima Pro kicking the Vario off the counter.

Mythos produces 2x as fluffy grinds as the MonFlat in just under 5 seconds (as opposed to 30). I'm not sure yet what affect it'll have on taste but dang it's quick and quiet. Will be the hopper full option while the flat is the experiment grinder.

Peter_SVK

Postby Peter_SVK » Today, 4:41 am

YarivK wrote:Yes, I forgot about the different pump. In any case, good luck and keep us posted. I am definitly interested in hearing how you do.

15g dose in h28 basket looks the right one with repeated good results in the cup.