Post a pic of your home espresso setup... - Page 604

Need help with equipment usage or want to share your latest discovery?
JayBeck

#6031: Post by JayBeck »

ben8jam wrote:Say hello to the new kid on the block. Mythos Clima Pro kicking the Vario off the counter.

Mythos produces 2x as fluffy grinds as the MonFlat in just under 5 seconds (as opposed to 30). I'm not sure yet what affect it'll have on taste but dang it's quick and quiet. Will be the hopper full option while the flat is the experiment grinder.

<image>
Nice!

SomersetDee

#6032: Post by SomersetDee »

ben8jam wrote:Say hello to the new kid on the block. Mythos Clima Pro kicking the Vario off the counter.

Mythos produces 2x as fluffy grinds as the MonFlat in just under 5 seconds (as opposed to 30). I'm not sure yet what affect it'll have on taste but dang it's quick and quiet. Will be the hopper full option while the flat is the experiment grinder.

<image>
Nice choice. Over here, we chose ZM Digital. We considered Clima Pro and EK43. In the end, chose ZM. Have not tried it yet. Will let you know if it is any good or if it was a poor choice. The current Robur is good for consistency as long as it is the same batch. The moment the beans are changed, it is a pain to find the right grind for the new batch, unsurprisingly, by the time the new beans are dialled in, the batch is almost over. So chose ZM for quicker bean variety, and roast batch changes when home roasting. Regards, Dee.

Nash667

#6033: Post by Nash667 »

The ever evolving setup, wife is beginning to give me the stink eye!

Simonelli Musica
Eureka Specialita

Shot quality vastly improved when I got the Specialita.

Strugs

#6034: Post by Strugs »

Does your machine have built in lights or is that a mod? Either way looks killer.
Sean

fredc1922

#6035: Post by fredc1922 »

My setup in the shed.

Espresso_Monkey

#6036: Post by Espresso_Monkey »

Olivier wrote:<image>
This is my first post, a VBM dual boiler and an Anfim KS (or milano). I think the VBM is great but i've been eyeing a new grinder for a while now...
Hi Olivier
Welcome. I also bought my VBM Domobar in SG. Relocated back home but machine still going strong.

Post a pic of your home espresso setup...
Post 4410, going back a few years.

Assume you got from Highlander?

cebseb

#6037: Post by cebseb »

Strugs wrote:Does your machine have built in lights or is that a mod? Either way looks killer.
Those lights are built in. And I agree, it looks fantastic! Nice setup Nash667!

Nash667

#6038: Post by Nash667 replying to cebseb »

Thanks! The journey continues!

Fifty4

#6039: Post by Fifty4 »

As a new member of HB, I would like to introduce myself and show some pictures of my home Espresso Setup and two ways of well extraction.
Greetings from Düsseldorf/Germany.
Fifty4

Peter_SVK

#6040: Post by Peter_SVK »

... perfect way of winding your automatic watch ... :)