Post a pic of your home espresso setup... - Page 600

Need help with equipment usage or want to share your latest discovery?
Paul_Pratt

#5991: Post by Paul_Pratt »

stuartmac wrote:My kitchen this month, always changing.

<image>
Let me know when you want to offload that lovely LSM!

drgary
Team HB

#5992: Post by drgary replying to Paul_Pratt »

Paul, what can you tell us about it?
Gary
LMWDP#308

What I WOULD do for a good cup of coffee!

JayBeck

#5993: Post by JayBeck »

cebseb wrote:<image>
<image>

Took the mobile setup out for a spin for some friends. I'm pretty sure I've convinced about half a dozen people to purchase both a Monolith MAX and a DE1+. I didn't have the heart to explain the availability part...
Sexy set up!

cafemolino

#5994: Post by cafemolino »

cebseb

#5995: Post by cebseb »

cafemolino wrote:nice but plastic cups kills the good taste, so basically killed also the setup advantages if any to others
That's paper, but sure.

drgary
Team HB

#5996: Post by drgary »

I trust that Sebastian put on a fine demo. He's an experienced member with uncompromising tastes. Let's get back on topic, please.
Gary
LMWDP#308

What I WOULD do for a good cup of coffee!

KaffeeKrazy

#5997: Post by KaffeeKrazy »

My first machine. Lightly used Astra MEGA C (220V) found on local Craigslist. It's a BEAST :twisted:

mallen4248

#5998: Post by mallen4248 »

Updated setup. Exchanged my Profitec 600 for the new Profitec 700 with Flow Control and added the quick set gear upgrade to my Ceado E37S. WLL has been great through this whole process.

In vino veritas.... and caffeine helps the next morning....

babalu120483

#5999: Post by babalu120483 »

Both beautiful machines IMO but I'm interested in why you switched? Was it primarily so you could do flow control? Or are you planning on plumbing your machine in?

mallen4248 wrote:Updated setup. Exchanged my Profitec 600 for the new Profitec 700 with Flow Control and added the quick set gear upgrade to my Ceado E37S. WLL has been great through this whole process.

<image>

mallen4248

#6000: Post by mallen4248 »

babalu120483 wrote:Both beautiful machines IMO but I'm interested in why you switched? Was it primarily so you could do flow control? Or are you planning on plumbing your machine in?
I REALLY liked the Profitec 600, but the reason I bought the 600 was because the 700 a bit too tall to fit in the location where I originally wanted everything. As it turned out I used a place without a problem with height. So instead of always wishing I bought the 700 AND the fact that flow control came out, I decided to exchange during my 30 day window. I also like the fact that the 700 has a rotary pump, a larger steam boiler and the ability to plumb if I decide to go there.
In vino veritas.... and caffeine helps the next morning....