Post a pic of your home espresso setup... - Page 599

Need help with equipment usage or want to share your latest discovery?
Teru

Postby Teru » Mar 23, 2019, 1:35 am

White La Nuova Era Cuadra and Compak E5! I can't take my eye off them. Also, I can pull it manually with La Pavoni once in a while :D

JonF

Postby JonF » Mar 23, 2019, 9:21 am

After a lot of research, decided on upgrading to something different!

When I want to try a new coffee, rather than burn thru it on the K10, I use my new HG-1

I know you have all seen the data output from the Decent Espresso machines, and I use this feature too. But first thing in the morning this is the screen I like to wake up to . . .

Cheers!!

ngy

Postby ngy » Apr 03, 2019, 11:12 am

Long time coffee drinker, but just getting into the espresso game because the wife enjoys her lattes and latte art. So we're learning together!

Got a Breville Infuser. It was paired with the Smart Grinder Pro, but it didn't play nice with the light roasts from my local coffee shop, it kept choking. So I recently picked up a Baratza Forte off a forum member here.

Our 'coffee corner'

The Forte makes a mess compared to the Smart Grinder Pro, Breville does do a good job with keeping the home user in mind with the magnetic catch tray. So I picked up a $2 tray to catch the grinds. I also single dose, so I switched from the Forte hopper back to the Vario hopper, and screwed a small cap into the hopper to limit the amount of popcorning that happens.

Still learning...

SomersetDee

Postby SomersetDee » Apr 03, 2019, 1:43 pm

ngy wrote:Long time coffee drinker, but just getting into the espresso game because the wife enjoys her lattes and latte art. So we're learning together!

Nice!!

TenLayers
Supporter ♡

Postby TenLayers » Apr 03, 2019, 2:22 pm

My set-up. Modest at best. I live and work in a warehouse so that's why it's so open. From the kitchen looking out.

baristainzmking
Supporter ♡

Postby baristainzmking » Apr 03, 2019, 2:25 pm

Modest at best. I live and work in a warehouse so that's why it's so open. From the kitchen looking out.

I think it looks really cool!
Julia

TenLayers
Supporter ♡

Postby TenLayers » Apr 03, 2019, 2:37 pm

@Julia.
I love the space, but I'm hankering for bigger espresso set up!

SveinHa

Postby SveinHa » Apr 03, 2019, 3:58 pm

Rancilio Silvia/Rocky for the last decade:

Izzo Alex Duetto v1/Baratza Sette 270w, new this year:

Very happy with the plumbed in Duetto and Sette, a huge step up from Silvia/Rocky.

Denis

Postby Denis » Apr 03, 2019, 4:17 pm

My own " decent espresso" just with more options (almost done - waiting for under brewgroup pannel to arrive).

MemPast

Postby MemPast » Apr 03, 2019, 4:46 pm

Denis wrote:My own " decent espresso" just with more options (almost done - waiting for under brewgroup pannel to arrive).

What is this machine? is a moded Lelit?