Post a pic of your home espresso setup... - Page 597

Need help with equipment usage or want to share your latest discovery?
SomersetDee

Postby SomersetDee » Mar 17, 2019, 11:50 am

Pleased to see this thread alive. Update on new plumbing and a slightly more convenient espresso station. Especially pleased having combined inlets and drains for the dishwasher and the coffee machine properly.

Thank you.

IamOiman

Postby IamOiman » Mar 17, 2019, 12:18 pm

Did you have an oven and stove there at one point? Are you using the outlet for that oven for the machine?
-Ryan
I'll throw my portafilter in the ring
LMWDP #612

SomersetDee

Postby SomersetDee » Mar 17, 2019, 1:08 pm

by IamOiman » Did you have an oven and stove there at one point? Are you using the outlet for that oven for the machine?

Hi Ryan Lee, Yes, I took out the non-used gas cooker, as we have a combi-oven on the left, outside the picture. Suddenly created a lot of space. In my old configuration photo, which is somewhere in this thread, the coffee machine was where the white dishwasher now is on the left. It was more cramped. I was stupid to have been hugging a cooker that never ever got turned on. I do have an inability to dispose old unused things. We use the combi-oven 100% for the last few years.

I will be buying a matching MDF board to cover the pipes underneath the coffee machine as there is the usual 55cm appliance gap underneath it!! So there is a gap on the sideboard right under the coffee machine. The legs on the coffee machine rests on either side of this 'gap'. I was embarrassed to show that bottom part in this photo.

IamOiman

Postby IamOiman » Mar 17, 2019, 1:39 pm

SomersetDee wrote:I was embarrassed to show that bottom part in this photo.

No, there is nothing embarrassing, only priorities :lol:
-Ryan
I'll throw my portafilter in the ring
LMWDP #612

SomersetDee

Postby SomersetDee » Mar 17, 2019, 2:02 pm

No, there is nothing embarrassing, only priorities :lol:

:) :D

Marcje

Postby Marcje » Mar 18, 2019, 12:48 pm

Your wife must love you a lot..!

Ric858

Postby Ric858 » Mar 18, 2019, 8:56 pm

I'm a long time admirer of this thread but this is my first time posting my setup. I've made many changes to it over the years but I think I finally have it dialed in (for now.)

"Coffee is the lifeblood that fuels the dreams of champions."

SomersetDee

Postby SomersetDee » Mar 18, 2019, 9:57 pm

Marcje wrote:Your wife must love you a lot..!

:) It helps when the wife drinks more coffee than me since she quit smoking! Kitchen has become gadgety, thankfully the rest of the house has her feminine touch I guess.

SomersetDee

Postby SomersetDee » Mar 18, 2019, 10:04 pm

Ric858 wrote:I'm a long time admirer of this thread but this is my first time posting my setup. I've made many changes to it over the years but I think I finally have it dialed in (for now.)

Thanks for sharing. Looks cool.

slipchuck

Postby slipchuck » Mar 19, 2019, 3:28 pm

Finally got a decent setup took some extra work but still save a bundle over a new machine
This is my Quickmill Anita and my Bezzera BB005 grinder.

Thanks

Randy
“There is nobody you can’t learn to like once you’ve heard their story.”