Post a pic of your home espresso setup... - Page 583

Need help with equipment usage or want to share your latest discovery?
redbone

#5821: Post by redbone »

JonF wrote:A new addition! While I really like my K10 Fresh for my AM and evening fix with RedBird Brazil Sweet Blue, I wanted another grinder that I could have ready to try other coffees. So I just added a HG-1. So far, so good! Plus, the construction is in that "work of art" category. The machining is just amazing.

PS: The Cafelat tamping pad cuts great with a bandsaw or jigsaw. I trimmed it to fit with the K10.
Two conical grinders would these not result in a similar type of grind? No interest in a large flat as an alternative?
Between order and chaos there is espresso.
Semper discens.

Rob
LMWDP #549

Logga

#5822: Post by Logga »

ShelbiRyan wrote:An update from the Profitec Pro 700

<image>
Very nice. How are you finding the R Nine One?, I'm waiting patiently for it to be available in New Zealand, they say maybe this week.

Advertisement
stuartmac

#5823: Post by stuartmac »

poyang1221 wrote:That's my current setup.
Compak R140 grinder
speedster espresso
EK43T grinder.

<image>
where did you get the doser for the ek? ive been looking for one.

pstreck

#5824: Post by pstreck »

Nothing fancy, but gets the job done.

nonlinear

#5825: Post by nonlinear »

This is my very modest set up. I purchased the Breville Barista Express in July 2016 and have been running Lavazza Super Crema beans through it ever since.

Last fall I was browsing Stefano's Espresso Care for an adapter fitting to use in a bathroom renovation and found a link to this site. Talk about a revelation. In a strange coincidence I came down with a case of upgraditis at the same time...

I have since added a few accessories and now have a Niche Zero on order. Looking forward to learning more and improving my espresso.

TV33

#5826: Post by TV33 »

Here is my configuration, waiting for the Niche Zero (February); Those who hesitate to equip their Rocket Appartamento with stainless steel cup frame surround will be able to get an idea of ​​the visual before their purchase. Personally, I prefer it to plastic ...

developernotes

#5827: Post by developernotes »

ShelbiRyan wrote:An update from the Profitec Pro 700
What exactly is that directly to the right of the grinder? A digital clock of sorts?

Advertisement
Logga

#5828: Post by Logga replying to developernotes »

It's the rpm controller for the grinder

sprint jinx

#5829: Post by sprint jinx »

Home built twin group Conti lever machine, in a current state of use. One group is blocked off, frame is diy welded steel, boiler is double insulated, PID driven, 220v 3k element, sapele tray and PF holder, manual fill/drain shutoffs, shipbuilding wrench welded in for bracing, drip tray drains into the sink, lots of sweat and cursing. Water filter and softener below the sink, Its industrial, ugly, powerful and silent. Im probably not going to enclose it, I enjoy its brutal visual quality. Does it make great coffee?- yes!

Peter_SVK

#5830: Post by Peter_SVK »

That rusty wrench key makes perfect design :) .