Post a pic of your home espresso setup... - Page 579

Need help with equipment usage or want to share your latest discovery?
BKSinAZ

Postby BKSinAZ » Jan 12, 2019, 3:23 pm

New ECM technika IV Profi w/ rotary pump. Baratza 270w Sette Grinder.

JoeSventek

Postby JoeSventek » Jan 12, 2019, 4:15 pm

Mesmer wrote:Nice mod to that Super Jolly :D

Thank you (-: With my single dosing mods and the SSP brewing burrs it is actually working so well that I don't feel like updating to a Monolith or something similar would be an upgrade.
Retention is barely measurable and I get super tasty shots with high extraction yields. It's also working so well for pour over that I'll sell my Mahlkönig Kenia. Switching back and forth between grind settings is no problem either.
It's basically the perfect grinder to me.

Mesmer wrote:How do you plan to control the pump?

I'll keep it as simple as possible and try doing PWM using a SSR for a start. This might take a toll on the pump but should work good enough.

shamun160

Postby shamun160 » Jan 12, 2019, 4:20 pm

ImageNew baby

IamOiman

Postby IamOiman » Jan 12, 2019, 4:26 pm

Updated my college setup for 2019 as the president and founder of my university's coffee club! I shipped over my Olympus and Elektra during Christmas break and just got them today. I needed to recalibrate the burrs as it was producing inconsistent grinds, but now everything is up and running now.

-Ryan
I'll throw my portafilter in the ring
LMWDP #612

Nanilla

Postby Nanilla » replying to IamOiman » Jan 12, 2019, 10:32 pm

Awesome set up period, but especially for college. Can't imagine where you'll be in a few years.

padollman

Postby padollman » Jan 13, 2019, 1:17 am

My rig... Appartamento (modded) and F4 Nano (also modded) and set up for single dosing. Took a while to get here but I'm super happy with this setup!

lloydalvarez

Postby lloydalvarez » Jan 14, 2019, 1:18 pm

Office Setup:

Londinium R, Kafatek Monolith Flat with SSP Burrs, Acai Lunar Scale, Lyn Weber Bean Cellar and Londinium Distribution Tool

ash4889

Postby ash4889 » Jan 14, 2019, 1:28 pm

Hey you got a really nice set up, Where did you get those tubes to hold coffee beans?

IamOiman

Postby IamOiman » replying to ash4889 » Jan 14, 2019, 1:38 pm

Those look like they are from Lyn Weber

https://lynweber.com/accessories/bean-cellars-glass/
-Ryan
I'll throw my portafilter in the ring
LMWDP #612

Koczo93

Postby Koczo93 » Jan 15, 2019, 11:44 am

My Rocket R58 and Mazzer Royal with Zm burrs. :)