Post a pic of your home espresso setup... - Page 496

Need help with equipment usage or want to share your latest discovery?
maki

#4951: Post by maki »

old442 wrote:I can come over and take it off your hands.
you sure?)

https://www.google.com/maps/dir/Frederi ... 47.0104529
LMWDP #630

Randy G.

#4952: Post by Randy G. replying to maki »

COOL! I'll drive! :lol:
EspressoMyEspresso.com - 2000-2023 - a good run, its time is done

FotonDrv
Supporter ♡

#4953: Post by FotonDrv »

sonnylowe wrote:Although a longtime reader this is my first post. Just got my Salvatore Semi-Auto about a week ago. I love, love, love this machine!!! It is leaps and bonds better than my old faithful Delonghi Dedica. The only drawback is it has made me realize I am going to need a better grinder :shock:

This is it's current home, I like the setup although it's taking a bit of getting used too as I had to rearrange everything due to the size of the new machine.

<image>
Nice first Post sonnylowe. I can see you have been reading and putting it to good use :-)
That Light at the End of the Tunnel is actually a train

sweaner

#4954: Post by sweaner »

Randy G. wrote:COOL! I'll drive! :lol:
A friend's wife is from Moldova, so we have a place to stay!
Scott
LMWDP #248

maki

#4955: Post by maki replying to sweaner »

we have a proverb here: the world is just a bigger village )
LMWDP #630

cliftonlawson

#4956: Post by cliftonlawson »

Hey guys, I'm new here, and this is my brand spankin new setup. Lucca A53 Direct Plumb version with an Eureeka Zenith 65E grinder.

jammin

#4957: Post by jammin »

cliftonlawson wrote:Hey guys, I'm new here, and this is my brand spankin new setup. Lucca A53 Direct Plumb version with an Eureeka Zenith 65E grinder.

<image>[/]

slick

bettysnephew

#4958: Post by bettysnephew »

Very nice setup Clifton. I certainly understand why you wanted to get it up and running!
Suffering from EAS (Espresso Acquisition Syndrome)
LMWDP #586

cliftonlawson

#4959: Post by cliftonlawson replying to bettysnephew »

Haha, yep, and I got to make a few drinks tonight which were awesome! :)

SlowRain

#4960: Post by SlowRain »

SpromoSapiens wrote:For years I have ogled this thread and longed for my turn to post, never letting myself chime in until I had achieved a set-up in which I took genuine pride. With my 40th birthday coming up I received the familial green light to work within a certain budget and so the hunt for deals began. I found a couple great deals, and seeing as how life has a tendency to intervene, I decided to jump sooner rather than later... So, happy (8 months early :oops: ) birthday to me!
The newcomers are the HG-1 and the Pro 700. They landed on the same day about 2 weeks ago. I'll be plumbing in hopefully this weekend.
Congratulations! A nice setup, and a nice story to go along with it. I hope your whole family enjoys their espresso.