Post a pic of your home espresso setup... - Page 495

Need help with equipment usage or want to share your latest discovery?
roopaksuri

#4941: Post by roopaksuri »

RockyIII wrote:Roopak,

Very nice. I don't think I ever realized just how large the EK43 was until just now when I saw it beside a Linea Mini.

I really like the longer legs on the Linea Mini.

Rocky
Thanks. I love the high legs too! Pantechnicodesign makes them, and also available via lamarzoccohome.
Yes EK43 is quite tall :D

PSNY

#4942: Post by PSNY »

Recent photos after detailing. For a full explanation of what I did, see my other thread here: Espresso Machine Detailing - Lucca M58

Advertisement
alpine0000

#4943: Post by alpine0000 »

A bit hard to see since my counters are black, just like most of the gear, but...

RockyIII
Supporter ♡

#4944: Post by RockyIII »

Very nice setup, William!

Rocky

jchung

#4945: Post by jchung »

lancealot wrote:Here they are: Bev and Gina. Individually, they don't have much going on. But when they team up, they can do some pretty amazing stuff. This was over the summer. They have switched places. Gina is now on the left and Bev is on the right. It is better that way. <image>
Nice setup! I have the "palm" grooming tool at the moment. I've ordered the "palm" tamper, jsut waiting for it to arrive. I've enjoyed by BDB for ~ 4.5 yrs now (3 yrs w/ 900XL, and 1.5 yrs with 920XL). Given the price and capabilities... have no real urge to upgrade anymore.

The black on the BDB looks good!

SpromoSapiens

#4946: Post by SpromoSapiens »

For years I have ogled this thread and longed for my turn to post, never letting myself chime in until I had achieved a set-up in which I took genuine pride. With my 40th birthday coming up I received the familial green light to work within a certain budget and so the hunt for deals began. I found a couple great deals, and seeing as how life has a tendency to intervene, I decided to jump sooner rather than later... So, happy (8 months early :oops: ) birthday to me!
The newcomers are the HG-1 and the Pro 700. They landed on the same day about 2 weeks ago. I'll be plumbing in hopefully this weekend.

The stripey various-hardwood table is also new. We needed more counter space to accommodate my station. :lol:

The geisha fondly observes.

I'm still getting dialed in, and as I learned cranking out a half dozen drinks for Thanksgiving dessert service, the HG1 won't win me any races. But by and large, I feel like I have arrived.

maki

#4947: Post by maki »

La Marzocco Linea 1EE as of yesterday.

but, wife is against keeping it, because of:
1. size
2. need to be plumbed and we have no extra room in the kitchen for it...

damn... don't know what to do )
LMWDP #630

Advertisement
Stanic

#4948: Post by Stanic »

some really great setups
here are my espresso toys :)

sonnylowe

#4949: Post by sonnylowe »

Although a longtime reader this is my first post. Just got my Salvatore Semi-Auto about a week ago. I love, love, love this machine!!! It is leaps and bonds better than my old faithful Delonghi Dedica. The only drawback is it has made me realize I am going to need a better grinder :shock:

This is it's current home, I like the setup although it's taking a bit of getting used too as I had to rearrange everything due to the size of the new machine.

LMWDP #597

old442

#4950: Post by old442 »

maki wrote:<image>

La Marzocco Linea 1EE as of yesterday.

but, wife is against keeping it, because of:
1. size
2. need to be plumbed and we have no extra room in the kitchen for it...

damn... don't know what to do )
I can come over and take it off your hands.
Kurt
LMWDP 114