Plumbing the Lelit Bianca

Need help with equipment usage or want to share your latest discovery?
fratis

#1: Post by fratis »

Hey all,

We're moving to a new house, and as part of the move, we're upgrading our espresso kit from our Breville stuff (which we love) to lifelong gear, and we're having a custom kitchen island/cart thing built to hold it all.

We're getting a Bianca, and although Clive has a nice video on the basics of plumbing the water line, I've been struggling to find any information how how to plumb the drip tray. I have a question on that and a few other related ones:
  • Are there any guides/videos on plumbing the drip tray? Haven't been able to find one.
  • Does anyone have a guide or a video on plumbing in general? (Perhaps one that's more detailed/raw than the Clive one?)
Thanks!

F

ng

#2: Post by ng »

I have not plumed my drip tray, but when I plumbed the drain line for my RO water it was directly into the garbage disposal, above the p-trap. You will want to run the drain hose to a high point, and then down to prevent backflow. Would be similar for your drain line, except you'll need a different hose adapter. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3p0ZBNtu5Ss