Pasquini Livietta/Olympia Maximatic Driptray Dimensions - Page 2

Need help with equipment usage or want to share your latest discovery?
Eastsideloco

#11: Post by Eastsideloco »

hockendougal wrote:If it would be helpful in some arrangement, I happen to have an extra black plastic drip tray for the maximatic/coffex/livietta. The grate is metal, and appears to be exactly the same as the one on the metal drip tray. Not as sexy, but somewhat more functional, since it doesn't get nearly as hot.
Depending on the age of the OP's machine, it may have originally come with the plastic drip tray. I have experience with both drip tray materials. The plastic tray is lighter than the stainless steel version and won't burn you. As long as you don't drop the drip tray and step on it-which is highly unlikely-the plastic is a great option.

soonerspresso (original poster)

#12: Post by soonerspresso (original poster) »

hockendougal wrote:If it would be helpful in some arrangement, I happen to have an extra black plastic drip tray for the maximatic/coffex/livietta. The grate is metal, and appears to be exactly the same as the one on the metal drip tray. Not as sexy, but somewhat more functional, since it doesn't get nearly as hot.
Actually, with the color scheme I'll be going for when I get the whole thing repainted (not any traditional color for this machine), I, actually, think that the black plastic will look better (blasphemy for many, I'm sure ...). I've PM hockendougal. If all works out, and once I get it powder coated, I'll post a pic of the final product!