New Vetrano 2B EVO, welcome back!

Need help with equipment usage or want to share your latest discovery?
SWR

#1: Post by SWR »

Hi all, I've been a member here since 2006 but haven't been using the site much for a while after honing my barista chops over the years. My QM Anita recently required another minor repair, so I decided to take the plunge on a Vetrano 2B EVO that I've wanted for quite some time. It's a fantastic machine as many of you already know. Having fun dialing in bean varieties that I've used over the years, now that I have precise PID control vs HX temp surfing. FYI, I'll be posting my Anita for sale soon here once I get the requisite minimum posts required before selling it. Feel free to PM me if you're interested in it before it officially goes live for sale. Will be only $450 as it needs 2 parts that cost $145 total, both on Chris Coffee.

DavidG1980

#2: Post by DavidG1980 »

How do you like the new Vetrano? can you show what's included with it? hard to find any reviews on the newer model.
Do you know if the new model comes with stainless steel boilers?

SWR (original poster)

#3: Post by SWR (original poster) »

I love the machine and highly recommend it. Full details on it are here: https://www.chriscoffee.com/collections ... vetrano-2b

DavidG1980

#4: Post by DavidG1980 replying to SWR »

Thank you, can you confirm the boilers are stainless steel? there are mixed opinions on this. How about the steaming pressure? do you find it sufficient? what is the idle pressure at the highest temperature?
thanks!

slipchuck

#5: Post by slipchuck »

“There is nobody you can’t learn to like once you’ve heard their story.”