My La Marzocco Linea Mini Arrived - Page 6

Need help with equipment usage or want to share your latest discovery?
isabelo

#51: Post by isabelo »

vegasryan777 wrote:Setup looks great! I just got mine as well, but I went to the dark side. I was fortunate enough to land a Mono Flat pre-order yesterday so anxiously awaiting it's arrival.
Very nice Ryan. I like the shelving setup you have there - helps keep things tidy.

sosha
Supporter ♡

#52: Post by sosha »

vegasryan777 wrote:Setup looks great! I just got mine as well, but I went to the dark side. I was fortunate enough to land a Mono Flat pre-order yesterday so anxiously awaiting it's arrival.
I gotta ask....what's up with the scale in the tray? Is that an option, or did you DIY?
LMWDP #440
www.kelpfish.com

Advertisement
vegasryan777

#53: Post by vegasryan777 replying to sosha »

I bought mine from LM, but this could easily be done with the stock tray, a cut tool like a dremel and a 3D printer for the plastic bracket or the kit sold by Pantechnicon Design. links below

https://home.lamarzoccousa.com/product/ ... nar-scale/

https://www.pantechnicondesign.com/coll ... unar-scale

vegasryan777

#54: Post by vegasryan777 »

isabelo wrote:Very nice Ryan. I like the shelving setup you have there - helps keep things tidy.
Thx, it was my project last weekend

Andrewp

#55: Post by Andrewp »

Hello there
Question if I may please...
Im currently thinking seriously about a mini and came across your thread quite by accident. I love the wood trim. Was that purchased with the machine or seperately?
Thank you in advance
Andrew

tglodjo

#56: Post by tglodjo »

Andrewp wrote:I love the wood trim. Was that purchased with the machine or seperately?
The wood accents and accessories are purchased separately. Most are available in the LM Home store and are made by Pantechnicon. Specht Design out of Australia also has some beautiful custom wood parts.