My La Marzocco Linea Mini Arrived - Page 5

Need help with equipment usage or want to share your latest discovery?
feyded

#41: Post by feyded »

Absolutely stunning setup, how artistic the thing looks makes me want to upgrade to one from my Synchronika.

jpsm

#42: Post by jpsm »

What grinder is this? looking to pick this up incase i go for the LMLM in white thanks!

Maconi

#43: Post by Maconi »

feyded wrote:Absolutely stunning setup, how artistic the thing looks makes me want to upgrade to one from my Synchronika.
Double the price for "artistic looks" is a tough pill to swallow lol (there are obviously other differences though).

ryuemura

#44: Post by ryuemura »

jpsm wrote:What grinder is this? looking to pick this up incase i go for the LMLM in white thanks!
La Marzocco / Mazzer Lux D

Mggray87

#45: Post by Mggray87 »

First off. Congrats on the machine upgrade of the LM it looks stunning I'm jealous. Damnit keep the pics coming.
feyded wrote:Absolutely stunning setup, how artistic the thing looks makes me want to upgrade to one from my Synchronika.
Oh man I'm about to upgrade to synchronika from my lucca a53 vivaldi. And now I hear people upgrading from the synchronika. Ahah cant I buy something that cant be upgraded and be done! Lol. But I'm still excited to go to the ecm syn

Maconi

#46: Post by Maconi »

Mggray87 wrote:First off. Congrats on the machine upgrade of the LM it looks stunning I'm jealous. Damnit keep the pics coming.

Oh man I'm about to upgrade to synchronika from my lucca a53 vivaldi. And now I hear people upgrading from the synchronika. Ahah cant I buy something that cant be upgraded and be done! Lol. But I'm still excited to go to the ecm syn
I'm bias since I just bought the ECM, but I think it's the best "reasonably" priced E61 machine (obviously the LMLM and GS3 are great machines but even the ECM was pushing my budget, they're out of my league lol). The only other machine on my radar was the DE1PRO since I'm a tech guy and love to play with stuff like that but I decided to give them a couple years to iron out any/all of the kinks first. 8)

Mggray87

#47: Post by Mggray87 replying to Maconi »

Not hijacking this thread. Back to the LM. In op post. But thanks for the confidence that I'm making a great choice

shong008

#48: Post by shong008 »

AgileMJOLNIR,

Something look familiar? Haha I'm such a copycat lol

isabelo

#49: Post by isabelo »

shong008 wrote:AgileMJOLNIR,

Something look familiar? Haha I'm such a copycat lol

<image>
I thought for a moment that Joseph got rid of his Walnut trimmings, then I realized it was Steven's. Looks nice, Steven!

vegasryan777

#50: Post by vegasryan777 »

Setup looks great! I just got mine as well, but I went to the dark side. I was fortunate enough to land a Mono Flat pre-order yesterday so anxiously awaiting it's arrival.