Lelit MaraX - Page 31

Need help with equipment usage or want to share your latest discovery?
Yuba

#301: Post by Yuba »

Does anyone have a decent idea as to when these are going to start flowing into the US again? I was hoping to pick one up as my first espresso machine, but I am getting a little antsy. :)

GregoryJ

#302: Post by GregoryJ »

1st-line wrote: We have sold out on the Mara X, and Lelit is producing more for us as we speak. We hope to have here mid to late June. Lelit has addressed solving the pump movement issue which should prevent damage to the plastic connector.

rusalexro

#303: Post by rusalexro »

Got mine modded as well :D

TMNTony

#304: Post by TMNTony »

Where did you find a black paddle?

andrewc

#305: Post by andrewc »

Is the flow profiling mod easy to self install? I've got the option of buying it with it already installed, but would like to give the default soft pre infusion a go first.

rusalexro

#306: Post by rusalexro »

The black paddle is actually a wooden paddle. Sanded it with some 400/600 sandpaper, sprayed some grey primer on it and then sprayed black paint. I'm thinking about adding a clear coat as well.

It's quite easy to self install as long as you have the right tools. Check out this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IvnESAbUTSw

1st-line
Sponsor

#307: Post by 1st-line »

Yuba wrote:Does anyone have a decent idea as to when these are going to start flowing into the US again? I was hoping to pick one up as my first espresso machine, but I am getting a little antsy. :)
Unfortunately, the Mara X may not arrive until July. It is not Lelit with the delays, but some of their suppliers have not opened yet. I apologize for the delays. On my conference call with them yesterday, they stated that they hope to have supplier normalcy by the end of June.
Jim Piccinich
www.1st-line.com
1st-line Equipment, LLC

Efrain

#308: Post by Efrain »

andrewc wrote:Is the flow profiling mod easy to self install? I've got the option of buying it with it already installed, but would like to give the default soft pre infusion a go first.
Its a very easy install. You can still do the soft pre infusion at any time just leave the flow control valve fully open. (Fully to the right).

btomi9

#309: Post by btomi9 »

Do you guys know a link to the MaraX detailed users manual in English? I only have the short version which came with the machine and can be found at care.lelit.com after registering the machine.

iseebirdsfly

#310: Post by iseebirdsfly »

Got my first machine Lelit MaraX after reading the reviews and this thread. So fat the only inconvenience for me is that MaraX does not have shot timer. Can I ask which temperature setting is everyone using?