Lelit Elizabeth Owner Experience - Page 25

Need help with equipment usage or want to share your latest discovery?
Emdh

#241: Post by Emdh »

Thanks so much for posting these instructions. Due to hard water I descaled my Gaggia Classic Pro monthly before I moved up to the Elizabeth 3 months ago, so the Lelit instructions never to descale seemed very odd, even with using and replacing the in-tank filter. I'm marking my calendar now to do it next March!

nova

#242: Post by nova »

domes wrote:Only speculation on my part as I don't know if there will be a v4. Hoping some have heard some rumors as I have read of none.
Lelit support said that they have no plans for v4.

scrane

#243: Post by scrane »

domes wrote:The endless waiting for the Elizabeth to be in stock....how many are moving on to a different machine that is available? I am holding steady for now but what are the chances a version 4 is around the corner in September? What features or updates would you like to see implemented? Better steam knob has been mentioned and I have thought the water tank could be improved with open top and handles. Anything in the LCC that could be improved?
I just put in my pre-order for an Elizabeth. Honestly nothing looks better to me for the price. It seems the LE is now available in the UK, so I think the US will not be far behind. Word is the end of June.

scrane

#244: Post by scrane »

Pre orders now being accepted by 1st_Line and Comiso Coffee for June (?) delivery.

leeloff

#245: Post by leeloff »

I just ordered mine today- so excited

jayy42

#246: Post by jayy42 »

Also got in on the 1st Line June pre-order. I was tempted by a scratch and dent Silvia pro at 1st line for $1099, but I hesitated because I am still intrigued by the pre-infusion capabilities of the Lelit and someone else bought it. I think I will be happy with the Elizabeth in the long run though.

domes

#247: Post by domes »

In all the waiting I have since grown fond of the MaraX. I am now undecided at the wrong time. :(

domes

#248: Post by domes »

With regret, I broke up with Mara and decided to enthusiastically hug Elizabeth. Pre-order in!

barister

#249: Post by barister »

Upgraded to the Elizabeth after a year with Rancilio Silvia. After a week, really loving the high-end features (especially temperature control and infusion) and the great foaming for my oat cappucinos.

chanty 77

#250: Post by chanty 77 »

I'm in the process of buying an Elizabeth--but one concern someone posted on a review, "A few issues, none of which I feel is enough to deduct a star over. First is that the tube inside the steam wand was too long and was obstructing one of the steam holes, meaning poor steaming performance until the super helpful Clive tech asked me to check it. A quick cut down and now steaming is as great and fast as it should be."

Has anyone else come across the steam wand issue? Thanks.