Lelit Bianca User Experience - Page 89

Need help with equipment usage or want to share your latest discovery?
thusband

#881: Post by thusband »

baristainzmking wrote: Edited to add, found the solution!!!
And what is that solution just in case I come across it too ?

baristainzmking
Supporter ♡

#882: Post by baristainzmking replying to thusband »

it's part of the quick start guide. You need to raise the lever and wait while the boiler fills, then lower it.
Julia

Advertisement
Eiern

#883: Post by Eiern »

Which Cafelat silicone E61 gasket is the best fit for the Bianca? I have a stash of unused red ones for my ECM, and wonder if I should pass them on to the buyer of the ECM or keep them.

I've read the whole thread but can't seem to remember this being answered.

slybarman

#884: Post by slybarman »

I'm using the red.

DavidG1980

#885: Post by DavidG1980 »

Does anyone of you Lelit Bianca users have the 220V machine?
I was wondering if i can use it in the U.S (110V) with a transformer and appropriate settings, for that it must
be able to heat the boilers one at a time and NOT simultaneously, i know this option exist in the ECM, Profitec machines
and i was wondering if it does in the Lelit as well... ?

lookas

#886: Post by lookas »

I think it is not an option (no menu to set it) but rather a de facto thing that the bolier heating happens alternately and not both in the same time.
Based on the read on my smart plug, the power is towards 1400W when heating both boilers (or just the brew one) and towards 1600W when the pump is also engaged.

cheez

#887: Post by cheez »

I noticed that the pressure gauge on the group reads the same pressure as the one of the pump when making espresso. I've read numerous times that the pressure at the group can never be higher than 1 bar below the pump pressure. Does that mean that one of my gauges is broken?

Advertisement
Lambretta58
Supporter ♡

#888: Post by Lambretta58 »

Eiern wrote:Which Cafelat silicone E61 gasket is the best fit for the Bianca? I have a stash of unused red ones for my ECM, and wonder if I should pass them on to the buyer of the ECM or keep them.

I've read the whole thread but can't seem to remember this being answered.
Just replaced mine. Lelit calls for 8mm but that was too thin for my Bianca. I needed the blue 8.5mm to lock the portal filter at 6 o'clock position.
LMWDP #675

PeteB

#889: Post by PeteB »

cheez wrote:I noticed that the pressure gauge on the group reads the same pressure as the one of the pump when making espresso. I've read numerous times that the pressure at the group can never be higher than 1 bar below the pump pressure. Does that mean that one of my gauges is broken?
My gauges read very close to the same.
PeteB

PeteB

#890: Post by PeteB »

Lambretta58 wrote:Just replaced mine. Lelit calls for 8mm but that was too thin for my Bianca. I needed the blue 8.5mm to lock the portal filter at 6 o'clock position.
Yes to the blue gasket. That's working for me too.
PeteB