Lelit Bianca User Experience - Page 77

Need help with equipment usage or want to share your latest discovery?
another_jim (original poster)
Team HB

#761: Post by another_jim (original poster) »

SeaRizz wrote:Hi all. There is a fitting on the top of my boiler that looks to be melting and also has a very slight steam hiss coming from it. I believe it is the part number, 970040. What can you tell me about this part, and it's purpose. Thanks much!
Weird! It looks like a plug on a boiler opening not being used. But whatever it is; it needs to be replaced. Call 1st Line's service department if you bought the machine in the US.
Jim Schulman

SeaRizz

#762: Post by SeaRizz »

It is a vacuum valve. There is a hose and elbow fitting that attach to it. The hose is pictured on the case on the right connected to.... nothing and runs down to the y fitting below. Jim at 1st Line was very responsive and has replacement parts on the way. Awesome customer service!

robertw

#763: Post by robertw »

Hi everyone,

My wife messed up the machine by fumbling with the LCC display and power switch. The LCC now shows a thermometer with an arrow on the side curling upward. How do I get out of this?

No coffee for my wife, haha.

another_jim (original poster)
Team HB

#764: Post by another_jim (original poster) »

The programming manual will show you how to reset it.
Jim Schulman

robertw

#765: Post by robertw »

Thanks, Jim. Got it. Back to making coffee for my wife... :D

bakafish

#766: Post by bakafish »

robertw wrote:The LCC now shows a thermometer with an arrow on the side curling upward.
Do you mean this?

If yes, you should read your quick start guide first. It shows the E61 lever and asks you to lift it.

robertw

#767: Post by robertw »

Yes, bakafish, it is. I forgot quick start guide has it. It has been more than a year. Ha....

The question for me now is how did my wife do to lead to that state, causing the machine to shut down?

slybarman

#768: Post by slybarman »

If I understood correctly, the small particulate filter can be used in the water tank without the larger resin filter. I fiddled with it a bit this morning, but wasn't clear how it should go in. Does anyone have a photo of where/how it should be installed?

funkyhog

#769: Post by funkyhog »

Hi guys, what is the recommended tamper size for the single shot basket that comes with Bianca? I am having a hard time to pull a decent shot out of it, but I am using a 58.35 mm tamper.

Thanks!

DaveC

#770: Post by DaveC »

I have the prototype bianca, so mines a bit different on top. I did review the procution model and that looks like the vacuum breaker which on the UK model had a white cap and plastic tube on it to catch vapour and drops. I did a video tech tour you might find interesting.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XW72A1SmQZ4

I don't know where your pipe and cap is but that must be the vac breaker as I can identify clearly all the other components.

You might be getting cavitation from a scaled up 1 way valve or debris in the seat. It's usually the first valve after the rotary pump. I might have identified it in the video...can't remember. I find re watching videos I made boring.