Lelit Bianca User Experience - Page 76

Need help with equipment usage or want to share your latest discovery?
slybarman

#751: Post by slybarman »

Bianca + Lusso GMC = chocolate bomb goodness this morning.

baristainzmking
Supporter ♡

#752: Post by baristainzmking replying to slybarman »

Amazing latte art. I'd like to sign up for lessons!!!
Julia

Advertisement
slybarman

#753: Post by slybarman replying to baristainzmking »

Ha. I'm a one trick pony and only take pictures of the ones that come out ok. There are plenty of blobs that never see the light of day, though still taste good.

cccpu

#754: Post by cccpu »

thusband wrote:There's this one but it would have to be reworked a bit. https://www.harborfreight.com/2-inch-mi ... 97217.html

I've been looking for this one I've used on my La Pavoni for several years but can't find where I got it. It has a magnetic base with a couple of jointed arms and small mirror. Certainly not as nice looking.
I just found this this morning:

https://www.amazon.com/Ullman-S-2X-Mag ... 574&psc=1

It should arrive tomorrow for use on my "Slayed" BDB, we'll see how it works.
LMWDP #583

romaen

#755: Post by romaen »

Hey, how often do I have to change the Lelit water filter (MC747)? Only every 35 or 70l (depending on the size) or should I also change it after some time - even if i didnt reach the 35 or 70l (like after a month)?

robban39

#756: Post by robban39 »

Hello! I'm a new Proud member of the Lelit Bianca. I have had it for a week now and A weird noise has started to annoy and worry me. Whenever I start the espresso brewing a weird noise appears. The more open the paddle is, the more noise. Usually the noise fades away after a few seconds. If I turn on the brewing with the paddle closed and then open it, there is no noise. The manometer vibrates when there is a noise. Does anyway have any idea what could cause this and how to fix it?

With the paddle to max
With the paddle closed and the opening.

slybarman

#757: Post by slybarman »

robban39 wrote:Hello! I'm a new Proud member of the Lelit Bianca. I have had it for a week now and A weird noise has started to annoy and worry me. Whenever I start the espresso brewing a weird noise appears. The more open the paddle is, the more noise. Usually the noise fades away after a few seconds. If I turn on the brewing with the paddle closed and then open it, there is no noise. The manometer vibrates when there is a noise. Does anyway have any idea what could cause this and how to fix it?

With the paddle to max
video

With the paddle closed and the opening.
video
The bouncing pump pressure gauge is a bit odd. Could something be blocking the water intake in the reservoir? I assume the machine is not plumbed in?

Advertisement
SeaRizz

#758: Post by SeaRizz »

Hi all. There is a fitting on the top of my boiler that looks to be melting and also has a very slight steam hiss coming from it. I believe it is the part number, 970040. What can you tell me about this part, and it's purpose. Thanks much!

robban39

#759: Post by robban39 »

slybarman wrote:The bouncing pump pressure gauge is a bit odd. Could something be blocking the water intake in the reservoir? I assume the machine is not plumbed in?

I checked and there is nothing in the reservoir except the stock filter. I tried with and without filter with the same result. However I did notice that there are air bubbles traveling in the tub from the reservoir to the tank. Is that normal?

slybarman

#760: Post by slybarman »

robban39 wrote: I checked and there is nothing in the reservoir except the stock filter. I tried with and without filter with the same result. However I did notice that there are air bubbles traveling in the tub from the reservoir to the tank. Is that normal?

I'm not positive, but I wouldn't think so. Maybe air is making the pump cavitate. Check the hose for any kind of crack or split that could be letting the air in.