Lelit Bianca User Experience - Page 72

Need help with equipment usage or want to share your latest discovery?
PeteB

#711: Post by PeteB »

slybarman wrote:Not sure if it's a factor, but my steam boiler is set to Max temp or very close to it. What is yours set to?
2°C below maximum
PeteB

kidloco

#712: Post by kidloco »

Wow guys I am usually steaming up to 190-200ml of milk, my boiler is set to 120C and if that sometimes gives too much power? Are you using steam with smaller holes or? I am using the one with bigger holes, 120C, 200ml milk in 350ml pitcher, results are ok...why do you fill the need to raise the pressure that much?

slybarman

#713: Post by slybarman replying to kidloco »

Short answer - why not? If I can get the milk textured in the shorter steam time, why not use the power available?

slybarman

#714: Post by slybarman »

Finally got around to capturing a video of the intermittent vibration on my Bianca. I purposely ran a shot slow to be sure there would be back pressure. I watched a video from lelit the other day showing how to replace the LCC and they had the case off the machine. There are a couple of brass tubes and a brass coil that run down the back of the machine. I am thinking maybe one of these is intermittently making contact with the case. I will have to run the machine with the top (and maybe the back) off to be sure though. While the cups and trays are on in this video, I have run the machine with everything taken off and still get the vibration. Sometimes I can make it stop by squeezing the sides of the body just slightly which makes me think it is something in the back.

blondica73
Supporter ❤

#715: Post by blondica73 »

slybarman wrote:Finally got around to capturing a video of the intermittent vibration on my Bianca. I purposely ran a shot slow to be sure there would be back pressure. I watched a video from lelit the other day showing how to replace the LCC and they had the case off the machine. There are a couple of brass tubes and a brass coil that run down the back of the machine. I am thinking maybe one of these is intermittently making contact with the case. I will have to run the machine with the top (and maybe the back) off to be sure though. While the cups and trays are on in this video, I have run the machine with everything taken off and still get the vibration. Sometimes I can make it stop by squeezing the sides of the body just slightly which makes me think it is something in the back.

video
I have a different machine that exhibited excess vibration and I got tired of it and I needed to outboard the pump to eliminate the rattling. These machines have stainless steel parts that rattle when the pump is on.

slybarman

#716: Post by slybarman replying to blondica73 »

In this case it is only intermittent and best I can tell from this thread - only affecting my machine. It is virtually silent when not getting the intermittent vibration. That leads me to think it is something that can corrected once located.

thm655321

#717: Post by thm655321 »

Just a thought but have you tried running it with the drip tray removed to see if you still get the vibration?

slybarman

#718: Post by slybarman replying to thm655321 »

Thank you. Yes, I did. It definitely something inside the case.

another_jim (original poster)
Team HB

#719: Post by another_jim (original poster) »

slybarman wrote:Finally got around to capturing a video of the intermittent vibration on my Bianca. I purposely ran a shot slow to be sure there would be back pressure.
Sounds like a pipe rattling against the case. Usually, the culprit is a flexible, metal sheathed one. Hope you find it easily.
Jim Schulman

LeoZ

#720: Post by LeoZ »

Hey folks! just got my bianca.. loving it :)

quick question - do other people's machines routinely drip from the drain spout? every 5 mins or so, its a little gurgle and a few drops come out.