Lelit Bianca User Experience - Page 70

Need help with equipment usage or want to share your latest discovery?
DaveC

#691: Post by DaveC » Nov 14, 2019, 6:16 pm

baristainzmking wrote:Last night after pulling my shots and making a couple of flat whites, I noticed the condensation behind my pressure gage. Is this normal? It doesn't seem to me that it should be happening with a new machine....

nope, not normal, it means the bourdon tube in the gauge is leaking and misting up the gauge glass inside. You need a replacement gauge from the retailer and it's a few minutes work to fit it.

baristainzmking
Supporter ♡

#692: Post by baristainzmking » replying to DaveC » Nov 14, 2019, 6:52 pm

Thanks for the quick reply.

I am about to contact the seller. What does the gage need to come with? What should've included with the assembly?

Thanks,
Julia

DaveC

#693: Post by DaveC » replying to baristainzmking » Nov 15, 2019, 4:00 pm

You don't need anything but the gauge and a bit of PTFE tape. It's an easy job, don't worry about it...just remember with PTFE it's not about how tight the gauge is, get it upright and as long as it's in most of the way...it will be fine.

Misiak

#694: Post by Misiak » Nov 15, 2019, 4:23 pm

From my experiece PTFE tape is not necessary on gauge threads as there are some gaskets holding the watter pressure. From factory there is no tape at all.
Lelit Bianca PL162T - Niche Zero

kidloco

#695: Post by kidloco » Nov 15, 2019, 10:28 pm

Sorry, I could not find this in the manual of course, but is it possible to run Binaca directly from a 10L water dispenser bottle? My idea is to mix TWW mix directly in that water bottle and keep it under the table as a tank, but have no idea how to do it?

baristainzmking
Supporter ♡

#696: Post by baristainzmking » Nov 15, 2019, 11:41 pm

Hi guys,

What are some of your favorite profiles? Do you use the programmable pre-infusion, just the manual paddle or both?
Julia

badgerbimmer

#697: Post by badgerbimmer » Nov 16, 2019, 6:28 pm

Just used the Fluke rig pictured below to check temp at the head and adjust the Ec. Needed to adjust the Ec to 13. Temp at the head is now running beautifully stable at the set PID temp.

Drew
Supporter ♡

#698: Post by Drew » Nov 18, 2019, 4:10 pm

kidloco wrote: Should we maybe open a thread just with pulling profiles for Bianca and results, something like coffee/roast level/ temperature / pressure profile described and result?
Great Idea! I see more people are interested in this. Who's willing to start? :)

slybarman

#699: Post by slybarman » replying to Drew » Nov 18, 2019, 6:39 pm

Already happened. :wink:

baristainzmking
Supporter ♡

#700: Post by baristainzmking » replying to slybarman » Nov 18, 2019, 7:19 pm

Where?
Julia