Lelit Bianca User Experience - Page 55

Need help with equipment usage or want to share your latest discovery?
Misiak

#541: Post by Misiak »

Hi everyone, can someone tell me where I can find plumbing info for Bianca ? I can't find this info anywhere. What's the size of the adapter on the water line ? I think one side is 1/2"M but not sure what's the other side. Thx
Lelit Bianca PL162T - Niche Zero

martianpc

#542: Post by martianpc replying to Misiak »

Please see my post 2 or 3 pages back. The adaptor is 3/8 to, I believe 1/4. The hose that the machine came with we'll connect to the underside where the water tank connects. Then you can connect to the other side to whatever you want. That could be a John guest style fitting, or depending on if it's close enough, you may be able to connect to directly to your water filter regulator.

Advertisement
selmerfudd

#543: Post by selmerfudd replying to martianpc »

About the paddle tuning ,,I would advise caution , the allen set screw is only a 2mm and quite fragile , certainly not hefty enough to be unscrewed and reset repeatedly numerous time -- it will strip easily ,,as will the very soft brass insert in the wood paddle ,,Lelit could have made those parts more resistant to manipulation . Lelit could also have made the needle valve stem larger in diameter .

My Bianca came with that 2m set screw already stripped ,, Lelit ended up replacing the paddle and set screw. Not for no reason that upon purchasing the aftermarket kit from Lelit it comes with not one but two needle valves ,,obviously Lelit is expecting the needle valve to be a consumable item.

baristainzmking
Supporter ♡

#544: Post by baristainzmking »

Hi guys,

My machine leaks water during the warm-up and then after it has been turned off and cooling off. I made a video of the leaking during the warm-up, but can't attach it. I can only post a picture of the water in a drip tray after cooling off (the tray has been washed and wiped dry).

Julia

Misiak

#545: Post by Misiak »

That's normal...
Lelit Bianca PL162T - Niche Zero

baristainzmking
Supporter ♡

#546: Post by baristainzmking »

Thanks!!!
Julia

wesleynance

#547: Post by wesleynance »

Just received my Niche grinder yesterday. My birthday present this year (last year was my Bianca!) Any tips or tricks to getting the most out of these two when used together?

Advertisement
abdullah.ahmad

#548: Post by abdullah.ahmad »

wesleynance wrote:Just received my Niche grinder yesterday. My birthday present this year (last year was my Bianca!) Any tips or tricks to getting the most out of these two when used together?

]
My Bianca almost complete 2 weeks and I found those the most exited weeks, more turns play with the paddle the more coffee secret appear to be understood, variety of different coffee the more flavors are been discovered.

As long as I roast my own coffee and using single origin which Bianca let me change my way of roasting process.

Enjoyed every moment til now.
Abdullah Ahmad

Zamec

#549: Post by Zamec »

Hi everyone,
I'm a new entry, I'm Cristiano and I'm an "Italian Coffee Lover"... I live in Milan, near Lelit headquarters, and today I've received a new Bianca and William PL72 grinder.
My english level is poor, but step by step I can read all pages of this interesting thread.

Thank you in advance for your previous experiences with Bianca, I hope to return the favor.
Have a nice coffee! :wink:

Lelit Bianca PL162T - Lelit William PL72

slybarman

#550: Post by slybarman replying to Zamec »

Welcome!