Lelit Bianca User Experience - Page 197

Need help with equipment usage or want to share your latest discovery?
ckboon

#1961: Post by ckboon »

3M stainless steel cleaner with a soft towel would be a better bet

ckboon

#1962: Post by ckboon »

Update. I changed to another wooden knob. This time from Aliexpress.

I have upgraded the Bianca's water tank cover's tiny little metal thingy to a wooden pull knob.

Wooden knob from Aliexpress

The long screws came with the knob, so ignore them. Use the stock Lelit's screw.

The original Lelit's screw is a perfect fit for the wooden knob.

And the outcome:

The one on the left I bought from Shopee.
The one installed is from Aliexpress.

BTS:
After removing the rust spot using a 3M stainless steel sponge, I used a spare Ti washer for the screw and a very thin stainless steel washer for the wooden knob.

Item link:
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005003838732158.html
Colour: A25

slybarman

#1963: Post by slybarman »

can't say it ever occurred to me to change that, but it looks nice and matches well enough. For $5, why not?

slybarman

#1964: Post by slybarman »

stumbled on this while searching for something else. hasn't seen these before or seen it discussed.

basically joysticks:

https://www.etsy.com/listing/1298456486/

p4lxrich

#1965: Post by p4lxrich »

Oh man just saw the black and white versions are up at Clive. So tempted to get this now. Let me reread this thread. Haha

slybarman

#1966: Post by slybarman »

I descaled my Bianca this morning. I am on an every 18 months schedule. I could not get the liquid Puly this year at a reasonable price, so I used this one off Amazon which was cheaper and (best I can tell anyway) is the same acid. Seemed to do the same job based on the color of the water that came out.

boren

#1967: Post by boren »

Did you also descale the steam boiler? If so, I'd love to know how. I personally use soft water so don't need to do it, but I am curious.

slybarman

#1968: Post by slybarman replying to boren »

just pull water/descaler through the steam boiler via the hot water dispenser.

ckboon

#1969: Post by ckboon »

Matt black LELIT BIANCA V3!

The matt black's drip tray has a different design! Seems better than the other versions!