Lelit Bianca software upgrade - Page 2

Need help with equipment usage or want to share your latest discovery?
thm655321

Postby thm655321 » Jun 14, 2019, 11:38 am

To clarify I wasn't looking for an extra toggle switch. Currently you have to dig through the display menus and hit a number of buttons to set the steam boiler on/off. As currently programmed when you hit the "+" on the display it gives you the temperature of the steam boiler, which is only somewhat useful info as you can get basically the same info by just looking at the steam gauge. I suggest changing it so that when you hit "+" you toggle the steam boiler on and off.

Toggling the steam boiler is a menu option anyways, I'm just trying to save steps and time and make it easier.

1st-line
Sponsor

Postby 1st-line » replying to thm655321 » Jun 14, 2019, 6:00 pm

Thanks for clarifying.
Jim Piccinich
www.1st-line.com
1st-line Equipment, LLC

solarium_rider

Postby solarium_rider » Jun 15, 2019, 6:27 pm

1st-line wrote:To clarify, you want the display to last a few seconds more of the shot clock after you bring the lever down?

Can't speak for Nick, but what you have described would be a good enhancement. Usually by the time I get to look at the shot clock after the pull it says "ok" instead of the time.

Nick1881

Postby Nick1881 » Jun 17, 2019, 8:37 am

1st-line wrote:To clarify, you want the display to last a few seconds more of the shot clock after you bring the lever down?

Yes, as solarium_rider said, the timer normally goes away too fast after I stop my shot and I miss what it was last on.

Though just lately I've been playing with long pre-infusion and a total shot time around 1 minute, stopped by just watching the colour of the coffee output.

1st-line
Sponsor

Postby 1st-line » replying to Nick1881 » Yesterday, 12:33 pm

I forwarded the request for this enhancement to Lelit.
Jim Piccinich
www.1st-line.com
1st-line Equipment, LLC

thm655321

Postby thm655321 » Yesterday, 12:44 pm

By chance did you forward the steam boiler toggle request as well?

Thanks.