La Marzocco Strada Mini coming...

Need help with equipment usage or want to share your latest discovery?
mixedup

#1: Post by mixedup »

From La Marzocco newsletter:
Another revolutionary espresso machine awaits you! For the very first time, the unmistakable Strada EP is down sized to a 1-group version to fit any coffee environment. This single group model adds a water reservoir, making plumb-in optional, as well as an internal volumetric pump to the EP's distinctive features - its iconic silhouette, dedicated gear pumps and pressure profiling ... just the right combination for a perfect shot.

boost

#2: Post by boost »

Curious if they just add this to GS/3 or comes up with scaled down strada body.

LukeFlynn

#3: Post by LukeFlynn »

The Strada body is very sleek... I think they should re-engineer the GS/3 into a strada body then add EP controls.. There's your strada mini =D

AssafL

#4: Post by AssafL »

Now this is interesting. Just received same in the LM OOTB newsletter. I wonder what the Retail Price will be.
Scraping away (slowly) at the tyranny of biases and dogma.

LukeFlynn

#5: Post by LukeFlynn »

I don't think they are going to be marketing this as a home machine, but rather a 1 group Strada EP. I imagine it will be the same height, with less width. Unless of course they are looking for a GS/3 replacement.

michael

#6: Post by michael »

can someone put up the announcement or provide a link

wonder whats the time frame and more importantly what the dimensions will be 8)

mixedup (original poster)

#7: Post by mixedup (original poster) »

It was in the LM OOTB newsletter email.

It indicates plumbing in is optional, so seems to be aimed at the same crowd as the GS3.

Anyone interested in a lightly used 2 year old GS3? ;)

LukeFlynn

#8: Post by LukeFlynn replying to mixedup »

We know it's in the email, but we want an actual link.. I just now subscribed and have searched through their site to no avail. Could you give us a screenshot or find the link to the post? =D

mixedup (original poster)

#9: Post by mixedup (original poster) »

Can't link to the email obviously! I posted the text, though. There is nothing else other than a side shot of what appears to be a 1-group Strada.

I'm sure someone will post a screenshot shortly. I'm at work on my phone, so will do it later if nobody else does.

indend007

#10: Post by indend007 »

Another revolutionary espresso machine awaits you! For the very first time, the unmistakable Strada EP is down sized to a 1-group version to fit any coffee environment. This single group model adds a water reservoir, making plumb-in optional, as well as an internal volumetric pump to the EP's distinctive features - its iconic silhouette, dedicated gear pumps and pressure profiling ... just the right combination for a perfect shot.
E-mail from LM.

Strada EP 1group will be launched OOTB 2015?