La Marzocco Linea Mini User Experience - Page 106

Need help with equipment usage or want to share your latest discovery?
circky

#1051: Post by circky »

limonengelb wrote:Did the machine ship directly to you, or did the store you purchased it from receive it? I would have expected them to do their own QAQC prior to sending it to you. Interested to hear if you get things resolved. I too have one on order.
The machine was shipped to the store first and they delivered it to me. However, I I don't place any blame on the store as it came to me as how they would have received it (on a wooden pallet, in an unopened box) and they would have needed to break the seal and check.

mr.lumpy

#1052: Post by mr.lumpy »

Mine is built in Dec 2019 and has arrived with the same marks on the top tray, have you tried to clean them? If you insist a bit they come off. :shock:

circky

#1053: Post by circky » replying to mr.lumpy »

I must admit, when I initially attempted to clean it I only used water and cloth. I eventually took it out and was able to remove it all with acetone and some elbow grease. To give an update, the store, idrinkcoffee, was incredibly helpful and shipped me replacement parts the very next day. I just opened them and the logo is definitely straight vs my original for the drip tray. Interestingly enough, while the new top tray didn't have any markings, it had a different QC issue, where one corner of it did not have a crease that dips down. Pictures attached.

raidensix

#1054: Post by raidensix »

Finally got my Linea Mini. Really liking the machine so far and coming from a Profitec Pro 500, the steam power on the Linea Mini is a beast. I'll need some time to adjust to it.