La Marzocco Linea Mini - New features - Page 24

Need help with equipment usage or want to share your latest discovery?
izaclee

#231: Post by izaclee »

Can anyone review the prebrewing/preinfusion setting on the new app? Is it a real preinfusion where pressure is maintained or is the water being discharged after wetting the puck?

Thanks.

mike01

#232: Post by mike01 »

I ordered a new Linea Mini last week and I am now waiting for the 6-8 week timeframe for it to be delivered, since they are on backorder. In regards to the prewetting, with the new programability, how does this work compared to the GS3 AV?

Jake_G
Team HB

#233: Post by Jake_G »

It is the same "preinfusion" as the GS/3 AV.
LMWDP #704

yertchuk
Supporter ♡

#234: Post by yertchuk »

Shot timer!

This morning I was surprised to see that the app has a shot timer. Haven't seen any mention of this, although perhaps I haven't been paying attention? It comes on automatically when you operate the brew paddle, and stops at the end of the shot. I noticed it when I had the app open on the counter next to the machine, set to the 'status' page.

I did re-download the app a couple of days ago so maybe this is a new feature?

viewsfrompedroeyes

#235: Post by viewsfrompedroeyes »

Hi yertchuk

I don't think its a new feature, I have it also.
Seems that the app has some interesting features if the app is open,
You will also receive a notification of empty tank (would be nice to receive that notification outside of the app)

Cheers
Pedro

Leuvenaar230

#236: Post by Leuvenaar230 »

arcus wrote:It seems very expensive compared to our friends in Europe. I'll definitely pass too!
Hi, can you send me a link where you found the kit in Europe? I live in Belgium close to Italy but can't find the kit... thank you!
Steven

H@R

#237: Post by H@R »

Check your local dealer. In France (and in EU I guess), early bird price until end of June (half price). Hurry Up

blondica73
Supporter ❤

#238: Post by blondica73 »

I have family in Europe who could buy this for me. However, I need a vendor and I will ask them to buy it from them.

blondica73
Supporter ❤

#239: Post by blondica73 replying to blondica73 »

Could someone from Europe help me track the IOT?

H@R

#240: Post by H@R »

Keep in mind that EU version is 220V !
EDIT : But, .... I see there are DIP switches to adjust 110 / 220V on the board. Does it means the board is universal ?