La Marzocco Linea Micra - Page 85

Need help with equipment usage or want to share your latest discovery?
YoshiKenji

#841: Post by YoshiKenji »

Thanks! Any that have some of the integrated features like a timer/flow rate/etc? I've seen some mentions of the Timemore Nano but not sure if it's thin enough.

OK31
Supporter ♡

#842: Post by OK31 »

The one I shared is not an integrated nor feature full but it's nearly as accurate (using the lunar scale weight) off by just .1 And for the price... as for timer the app on the phone if running while pulling a shot will give you a timer. No comment on time more haven't used

Advertisement
tdwolf

#843: Post by tdwolf »

Anyone else order on or around December 21st. I ordered a white Micra super excited. I got my manufacturing email more than 3 weeks ago. Just wondering others are waiting the full 8 weeks or if they have gotten their machine already.

I had started researching a new machine to replace my Silvia when the boiler/heating element went out. So I have been using a bialetti moka pot for the last 8 weeks. All that being said I just can't wait anymore!

Thanks
Trevor

DNL1818

#844: Post by DNL1818 »

Hello,
I bought it directly from La Marzocco.
Delivered in a nice box protected with wood.

DNL1818

#845: Post by DNL1818 »

I use either the timer on the lunar or on the marzocco app. And it works well, no plan to integrate a timer for me.

AGramata

#846: Post by AGramata »

tdwolf wrote:Anyone else order on or around December 21st. I ordered a white Micra super excited. I got my manufacturing email more than 3 weeks ago. Just wondering others are waiting the full 8 weeks or if they have gotten their machine already.
I ordered a blue Micra just a few days after you, and i reached out to LM last week about my order status. I was curious about it saying status 'update', which seemed confusing. Sophia (who is a rockstar and always answers my questions quickly) explained to me that they just received a large shipment of Micras from their factory in Italy and they are doing final Q/A and testing on them. She expects that my machine will ship the week of the 13th or the week of the 20th depending on how fast they can get their testing done. We'll receive an email once that happens and their freight company will reach out to arrange a local delivery.

I really appreciated the transparency and it sounds like LM USA does an additional round of testing on the machines after they make the trip to the USA. So it seems like the 6-8 week window is accurate.

Steveevo9

#847: Post by Steveevo9 »

Hi Guy's,

Just for interest's sake as others have been asking about ordering dates to shipping of their Micra's, mine has been exceptionally fast.

I ordered on Saturday night 4th of Feb & it's getting shipped out tomorrow Tues 7th Feb. We ordered a stainless Micra & were told that it would take 1-2 days for testing before it would be shipped. I'm in Australia & don't know about other colours or timeframes.

I hope you guys get your new LM sooner than later.
Kind Regards

Steve

Advertisement
Mochajoe

#848: Post by Mochajoe »

tdwolf wrote:Anyone else order on or around December 21st. I ordered a white Micra super excited. I got my manufacturing email more than 3 weeks ago. Just wondering others are waiting the full 8 weeks or if they have gotten their machine already.

Thanks
Trevor
I ordered a Stainless Micra on December 25th and it arrived on January 26th. I think the color you order has a lot to do with how long it takes to arrive. The white Micra is popular.

AGramata

#849: Post by AGramata replying to Mochajoe »

100%. When I first placed my order, LM told me that white had the longest order time due to some supply issues regarding paint and popularity. I can see how the stainless ones would ship faster since painting is not part of the mfg process.

RockyIII
Supporter ♡

#850: Post by RockyIII »

Can somebody tell me if all of the Micra colors are super shiny?