La Marzocco Linea Micra - Page 46

Need help with equipment usage or want to share your latest discovery?
DNL1818

#451: Post by DNL1818 »

Hi,
I ordered mine ! Will be delivered in 1 month as they don't have white Micra right now.
I don't have an electric grinder yet and and I wonder what would be the best pair with the Micra.
Any thought ?
By the way I asked LM if they intend to launch a new grinder that would pair with the Micra and they said yes ! Next year.
In the meantime they proposed the Mazzer mini...

mctrials23

#452: Post by mctrials23 »

When did you order? I ordered on 14th and have heard absolutely nothing since the 16th. Might give them a call today if I still don't hear back to any of the emails I sent. Ordered a white as well.

drH

#453: Post by drH »

DNL1818 wrote: By the way I asked LM if they intend to launch a new grinder that would pair with the Micra and they said yes ! Next year.
In the meantime they proposed the Mazzer mini...
Interesting. In the comments section of Jaroslav's blog someone mentioned that Mazzer is working on a small, single dose version of the Z-series grinder. Perhaps it's worth waiting for.

nsgymd
Supporter ♡

#454: Post by nsgymd »

A cautionary tale...

I received an invoice from La Marzocco showing the name of the freight company and noting: "The scheduled delivery recorded on the tracking page refers to the estimated arrival to the freight depot nearest the final destination. Recipients of espresso machine deliveries will receive a call or email to coordinate an official delivery date."

The tracking link showed that the machine left ModBar (Fort Wayne, IN) on 11/17/22 with a date of delivery on 11/22/22 (presumably to the freight depot as mentioned above). I was under the impression that I would receive a call or email from the shipping company to arrange a delivery date based on the invoice. Therefore, I was not concerned that I would be away for Thanksgiving.

You can imagine my surprise when my neighbor mentioned that there had been a pallet sitting outside my garage for the past two days. He kindly brought the pallet into my garage and my black Micra is safe and sound.

DNL1818

#455: Post by DNL1818 »

OMG !
It seems that the delivery process is a mess.
I ordered mine one week ago, I made the wire transfer, I had no news, no confirmation email so I called. I've been redirected to a local (France) agent who confirmed that they received the payment and that they would organize the delivery once they get the white Micra...

HB
Admin

#456: Post by HB »

nsgymd wrote:You can imagine my surprise when my neighbor mentioned that there had been a pallet sitting outside my garage for the past two days.
:shock: I've had freight delivery of espresso machines and I've had to sign for all of them. That signoff included a waiver stating no damage was found. The driver will wait while you inspect it; in my experience, they're happy to accept a tip, too.
Dan Kehn

Zoobee

#457: Post by Zoobee »

I also had to sign for my Mini. The driver was a jerk though and didn't want to let me inspect it. The damage indicator had tripped but it turned out to be ok.

mctrials23

#458: Post by mctrials23 »

FInally got hold of someone and was told that they had some shipping issues and that my white Lu will be delivered next thurs/friday.

chipman

#459: Post by chipman »

Although i'm not a present or future customer for the Micra, I have to give Kudos to la Marzocco for actually being able to start shipping so soon after the initial announcement. I'm sure all of us who purchased grinders or espresso machines and had to wait months in order to receive will agree with me.

lagoon

#460: Post by lagoon »

pazanov wrote:The listing for the mini plumb kit says it's not compatible with the micra: https://home.lamarzoccousa.com/product/ ... mb-in-kit/
Good find, thanks.

I wonder what the difference is?