La Marzocco factory silicone group gasket

Need help with equipment usage or want to share your latest discovery?
sluflyer06

#1: Post by sluflyer06 »

I just received a kick-ass box from la Marzocco today, a free preventative maintenance kit that Dave@LaMarzocco sent me for free after asking some questions about part #s, so shout out to Dave and the other great people at La Marzocco USA.

Now, also included in the box was a interesting bright orange group gasket H3007, which I was able to figure out is silicone. I had no idea there was a oem silicone option, has anyone tried it? What was LMs goal with it?

RockyIII
Supporter ♡

#2: Post by RockyIII »

Anthony,

That was really nice of Dave. Everybody I've talked to at La Marzocco has always been very helpful and friendly. I have seen pictures of that orange group gasket but did not know it was still available. It seems to be pretty much the same as the one from Cafelat but just a different color.

Rocky

boost

#3: Post by boost »

I've heard they've been testing those in commercial machines in some shops for awhile. I am quite surprised though they have not release it officially since it it is much superior to the old black rubber gasket.

sluflyer06 (original poster)

#4: Post by sluflyer06 (original poster) replying to boost »

Just to update what you said, the orange silicone gasket is listed on the home retail store page, not sure how long it's been there, but anyway, it's there for $5.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q ... NxN0ImWjdl