La Marzocco app server down?

Need help with equipment usage or want to share your latest discovery?
yertchuk
Supporter ♡

#1: Post by yertchuk »

App asked me to log in again. I entered the correct name and password, no go. Tried to reset password, gobbledegook response. Called LM Seattle: "we are traveling and will have limited access".

Have to believe it's a server problem. Please could someone else check their app and see if indeed that's the case?

That crummy app is really the worst part of owning a Linea Mini.

Thanks, Peter

mreloc
Supporter ♡

#2: Post by mreloc »

Same here - no joy right now... although overall I like the app! Much easier than navigating the menus on my GS3.

JZ42

#3: Post by JZ42 »

Same here... Thank god it was the server. I thought my one-week-old Linea Mini had just sh*t itself...

I just got a bag of coffee that I was pretty excited about, guess I'd have to wait for the server to come back to life to start the dial in process :)

yertchuk (original poster)
Supporter ♡

#4: Post by yertchuk (original poster) »

Thanks guys, good to know it's not my setup!

Somewhere I have contact information for a guy in Italy who helped me fix a problem with the app a few months back. I'll see if I can get him to fix the problem while we're all sleeping.

Jake_G
Team HB

#5: Post by Jake_G »

JZ42 wrote:Same here... Thank god it was the server. I thought my one-week-old Linea Mini had just sh*t itself...

I just got a bag of coffee that I was pretty excited about, guess I'd have to wait for the server to come back to life to start the dial in process :)
Wait, what?

You can't use your machine if the server is down??
LMWDP #704

stump007

#6: Post by stump007 replying to Jake_G »

You can, you simply cannot change the settings of the iot features when it is down (e.g. Auto on/off time, preinfusion time etc).

yertchuk (original poster)
Supporter ♡

#7: Post by yertchuk (original poster) replying to stump007 »

And if you want to change the brew temperature you would have to use the funky potentiometer wheel.

JZ42

#8: Post by JZ42 »

Jake_G wrote:Wait, what?

You can't use your machine if the server is down??
Yes you can, but to change the temperature with that stupid wheel is a pain in the ass and I don't want to do it :D

oriboaz

#9: Post by oriboaz »

Down for me as well...

Dbcooper

#10: Post by Dbcooper »

Down here too. I've only had my machine for a week as well.