Kafmasino ONE - Page 2

Need help with equipment usage or want to share your latest discovery?
harleyujoe

#11: Post by harleyujoe »

I think it is just a matter of time before someone /or group come up with a espresso machine that can do everything well with taste and ease of making espresso and not having to be coffee espresso scientist and at a reasonable cost. And not the price of a used car.

And lets face it what one feels is a great cup of espresso taste 10 others would say negative to the taste .

It is personal ..All the coffee houses I went to in traveling all my years I would say that 90 % espresso / Cappuccino had bitter taste and this little Restaurant opened next town over and I ask for cappuccino and the taste just marveled what I was craving for in taste.. I ask to see her machine and it was a Jura... I bought the next newer machine from Jura and it took me 5 years to get close to her machines taste.. She went out of business so I was never able to ask what coffee bean she used the grind and strength.. But a local Roaster I have found them last year and I am very pleased with taste but still searching for another %. on taste ..

So we are all balancing coffee beans, grind,pre fusion ect.ect. to find a taste and it could be from some cheap machine or a 10k that could please ones own taste.

So I said few months ago I have been thinking Crem profiler machine and cannot believe no one has posted on use of this machine here on Forum ..But I will not buy machine until end of year and waiting to see reviews..

K7

#12: Post by K7 »

sony205 wrote:Is it for gravimetic dosing right? Or smart means anything else?
Yeah, gravimetric. It's obviously very useful (almost essential) for a machine like this or Decent. They could have just said "hey bring your own Acaia" but they are making their own (very ambitious) and every system they sell includes one, which I find refreshing. I don't like it when companies sell a machine but don't include essential accessories or include really crappy ones you have to throw away and buy new ones (e.g. Lelit with their 57mm baskets and tamper).

sony205 (original poster)

#13: Post by sony205 (original poster) »

I checked their video, if you connect their scale you can visualize the weight rate and also stop the shot a desired weight right?
If they include the scale + machine + tablet it is a good offer.

slipchuck

#14: Post by slipchuck »

What is the price

Randy
“There is nobody you can’t learn to like once you’ve heard their story.”

K7

#15: Post by K7 »

sony205 wrote:I checked their video, if you connect their scale you can visualize the weight rate and also stop the shot a desired weight right?
If they include the scale + machine + tablet it is a good offer.
I'm not sure a tablet is included. It sounds like they just provide the app you can install on your phone or tablet of choice. I could be wrong.

harleyujoe

#16: Post by harleyujoe replying to K7 »

Will find out in 9 days when they take orders and let us know the price and warranty of unit and they say 37% off of list price on pre orders

#17: Post by sony205 (original poster) »

I just received this email, they finally announced the price.

I like the idea of giving the user everything you need to start making coffee.

Jonk

#18: Post by Jonk »

For 1150€/1250€/1350€/1600€ you can get quite a nice machine, tried and tested, with warranty, spare parts etc. if you look elsewhere. I sincerely doubt this is a wise investment and the included accessories are perhaps intended to make it look more valuable than it really is.

Coffcarl

#19: Post by Coffcarl »

Yes, but for 1150€/1250€/1350€/1600€ you could also get a spiffy high quality Chinese espresso machine, whose defects you can cure with some hobby mods, a cheap tablet, and some open source software. If it gets delivered.

#20: Post by sony205 (original poster) »

In the 1150 -> 1350 range I doubt there is another espresso machine that offers pressure, flow profiling and gavimetric control at that level. They are offering you tablet + espresso machine + scale + portafilter and other accessories for 1150 euros.