Elegant plumbed wall solution?

Need help with equipment usage or want to share your latest discovery?
LeoZ

#1: Post by LeoZ »

hi all,
does anyone have an elegant way to plumb in wall? i know there are some standard 1 gang size valve boxes, but they arent the prettiest. could also just have a one gang opening to run the braided line through.

im curious if there is a clean, architectural way of solving this problem. i will not be cutting into my counter.

do you think it makes sense to have a wall valve, or is it more practical to avoid one more point of failure/leak and just have a longer braided line?

thx!

bobkat
Supporter ♡

#2: Post by bobkat »

do you think it makes sense to have a wall valve, or is it more practical to avoid one more point of failure/leak and just have a longer braided line?
Without actually seeing what your situation is, I would vote for the longer braided line.

LeoZ (original poster)

#3: Post by LeoZ (original poster) »

bobkat wrote:Without actually seeing what you situation is, I would vote for the longer braided line.
its not built yet im starting my kitchen reno next week.
i could do an angle wall mount stop valve (think pot filler), but was hoping to have less protrusion from the wall so everything could nest behind the espresso machine and less wiring and plumbing are seen.