ECM Puristika - Page 4

Need help with equipment usage or want to share your latest discovery?
ikiddo

#31: Post by ikiddo »

I understood it's currently in production and certain retail outlets are being invited to visit the ECM factory in Germany.
Anyone in a position to confirm, or hopefully even elaborate on this?

I'm an espresso-only drinker with a SO that thinks even my little Isomac has too large a footprint :o

Eiern (original poster)

#32: Post by Eiern (original poster) »

ikiddo wrote:I'm an espresso-only drinker with a SO that thinks even my little Isomac has too large a footprint :o
A prototype (I think) is in the edge of the frame here. It is smaller than most E61 machines, but it might still be big for significant others:

ikiddo

#33: Post by ikiddo »

Eiern wrote:A prototype (I think) is in the edge of the frame here. It is smaller than most E61 machines, but it might still be big for significant others:
Ah, well, as long as it's a tad smaller, there's an argument to make, right ;)
DaveC wrote:I would imagine so, even though the machine I have is a prototype, it is 90% there. I'd like to do a mini review on it, I think I may seek permission from ECM to do that.
Did you obtain permission to do a mini review? I'm excited to learn more about the machine.

DaveC

#34: Post by DaveC »

ikiddo wrote:Ah, well, as long as it's a tad smaller, there's an argument to make, right ;)

Did you obtain permission to do a mini review? I'm excited to learn more about the machine.
I have not got around to asking yet as I am finishing a review for the next incarnation of the Lelit Elizabeth. I really do need to get that done in the next week or so.

ikiddo

#35: Post by ikiddo replying to DaveC »

Oki.

Seems like pricing will be around €1249 - €1349. Some shops predict it will be available as soon as June :shock:

ikiddo

#36: Post by ikiddo »

Seems like launch is postponed till January 2021 :cry: