ECM Puristika "coming soon"? - Page 2

Need help with equipment usage or want to share your latest discovery?
DaveC

#11: Post by DaveC »

jtbenson wrote:see post 2, pic 2
seems flow control is included
No it's not, that was part of a collage....I had a flow control to try with it. They might decide to include one with the machine, they might not...I don't know. I have edited the image to avoid confusion.

The other person with the cat, that's not the production tank..which will be different and may have a better support system. Plus the tubes won't be pocking up like that.

Eiern

#12: Post by Eiern »

Regarding flow control, with some burrs I have used the flow control a little with my Bianca to help with the extraction. But with three SSP 98mm burrs (HU Brew and ULF) I actually get the best results with just open flow and 6,5 bars max into a blind filter. If I had a need for another machine on a second permanent location, or if I was getting my first machine, I'd probably get this one. I think it's stylish, cute, has the essentials and nothing more.

A Lagom P64 with Multi Purpose burrs and this one would make for a compact and great setup. Even the Lagom Mini can grind for espresso with very decent results according to one owner on EAF Discord.

Baratza: skilled in the art of grinding
Sponsored by Baratza
Espressoman007

#13: Post by Espressoman007 »

I am all in for the pump machine with espresso mode only! For the first machine this would be a dream machine for me, but I am waiting to see Slayer manufacturing something like this, espresso only but in Slayer mode...I'd be willing to jump once more in to deep water!

Cheers!