ECM Mechanika V Slim, review - Page 2

Need help with equipment usage or want to share your latest discovery?
JPM2754

#11: Post by JPM2754 »

Nauticus wrote:There is an option to order the Mech V Slim with the joystick valves, not sure if I want to pay the $190 USD extra for that.
Where is this available? I really would prefer the joystick control.

CrackAddict

#12: Post by CrackAddict »

I just wanted to add my two cents here - excellent review and followup. I am in the process of replacing an ancient Expobar HX machine that served well but was damaged in a move and will have to be replaced. For the benefit of others reading this thread, I am also a big fan of E61 HX machines for simplicity and accessory availability. I have also owned a La Spaziale double boiler and prefer my HX machines (mostly that is because the LaSpaz is overly complex with a nique grouphead and delivers no better results *to my tastes*

I am sort of waiting on the upcoming Profitec 400 to compare to this machine though

Augustkrogh

#13: Post by Augustkrogh »

Great review. I myself har looking into buying that exact machine..

I do have a question though - my mornings run in a tight schedule, and until now I have looked into buying an espresso machine with PID that can auto on/off - like you've done with your wifi-dongle-thing. - have you had any issues with that? The thoughts and experiences from using your strategy are many and different online it seems. Thank you in advance!