Dalla Corte Studio (flow profilling upgrade) - Page 2

Need help with equipment usage or want to share your latest discovery?
Peter_SVK (original poster)

#11: Post by Peter_SVK (original poster) »

nikkon

#12: Post by nikkon »

Peter it might be interesting to put together an upgrade kit (i understand this is not an easy install) for all other Studio owners.
I, personally, I'm willing to help with this & I will happily test it. I'm pretty sure most of the features will never come from DC as firmware updates because this functionality is DC Mina's playground.

Peter_SVK (original poster)

#13: Post by Peter_SVK (original poster) »

In theory that is possible, but:
1/ Expensive (my estimation is ca. 600 eur).
2/ Requires mechanical and electrical installations skills*, because mains power wires must be re-wired and re-routed;
3/ Requires another machine just for testing the kits or *to do full installation by me in house;
4/ Just to prepare detailed manual would take hours and hours of work, so it would make sense only for larger amount of kits;
The different situation would be, If I were DC dealer or make that as full time job (but it would rise another problems, like new CE certification, ...). Obviosly, those are all typical real business decisions.
... so I'm not sure, if it's possible also in reality. Maybe sometimes later, when I'll be retired ... :lol:

nikkon

#14: Post by nikkon »

:)

I will be willing to pay this amount and also send the machine.
Well in theory 1 participant is not enough...so hopefully there will be more requests. I'm pretty sure Razvan and the guys in Bucharest will be willing to advertise the kit :)