Dalla Corta Mina User Experience - Page 4

Need help with equipment usage or want to share your latest discovery?
YarivK

#31: Post by YarivK »

radu wrote:Are you referring to the Mina? I didn't find any firmware updates on the website, but the only update I did was about a year ago and it was from 2.68 to 2.69.
Yes for the mina. If you sign in to the dc club on the website you will find it under the downloads. With the new android app it gives you some new graphics and a live view of the actually flow rate in real time.

radu

#32: Post by radu »

Thank you. But I see the DC Club is only for partners. You can actually register as a user?
LMWDP #616

YarivK

#33: Post by YarivK replying to radu »

I sent you a private note.

radu

#34: Post by radu »

Thank you. I contacted my Dalla Corte dealer for the update. They responded immediately and a technician will drop by my place soon. The real time flow display would be great. I hope there will be an app update for the iPhone as well.
LMWDP #616

NelisB

#35: Post by NelisB »

Some screenshots please?

YarivK

#36: Post by YarivK replying to NelisB »

Here is a screenshot. During extraction the flow slot shows the actual flow. There is an animation on the top graph showing where you are in the extraction. It would be nice to have a graph of the actual flow at some point.

NelisB

#37: Post by NelisB »

YarivK wrote:Here is a screenshot. During extraction the flow slot shows the actual flow. There is an animation on the top graph showing where you are in the extraction. It would be nice to have a graph of the actual flow at some point.
<image>
Thanks!

Thermosiphon

#38: Post by Thermosiphon »

Coming from a La Marzocco, I feel my shots using medium roasts generally have less body on the Mina even though the taste is quite balanced; does anyone know which temperature or flow parameters I could modulate to maximize body and mouthfeel for these types of blends?
Cheers,
Bill

NelisB

#39: Post by NelisB »

What is the profile you're using?

Peter_SVK

#40: Post by Peter_SVK »

NelisB wrote:Nice! Keep us posted!
RobindG wrote:That video confused me and why I asked you the question about flow control on the Studio!
Studio simple flow profiling upgrade, 2 manualy adjustable flows (for preinfusion and decreased one, e.g. for the end of extraction), 1 factory default flow (maximal, 8.7g/s). User programmable time intervals for each flow, any flow combination possible (enough steps available). Water tank operation (i.e. adjustable preinfusion works also for water tank operation).
Note: Posted here just because of asking above, (probably) will make new thread with more details about Studio upgrades in winter. :wink: