Crem ONE Infuser Plumbing w/Flojet

Need help with equipment usage or want to share your latest discovery?
blutch

#1: Post by blutch »

I bought a full plumbing system for my new Crem ONE Infuser and a Rhino 300 Spinjet pitcher rinser.

Has anyone else here plumbed in their Crem yet?? I'm having some problems. I followed all the directions in the Caffeworks video for this very system and I also followed the WLL video for setting up your Crem for plumbing in. I toggled the switch under the machine, I went through the Service Menu and set it to not use the reservoir. The Caffeworks system is charge, so I ran both boilers to see if they would fill from the system. They ended up emptying and didn't fill. I went into the service menu to reset the startup protocol to fill the boilers like you do when you first unbox the machine. NOTHING happens. The icon for filling the steam boiler just flashes. The pump doesn't engage. Again, the pitcher rinser runs with no problem.

I put everything back to run off of the reservoir and the pump filled up both boilers just as it should from the water in the reservoir. SO I'm really at a loss for why this wont work. Anyone have any ideas? Photos of the setup are below.

blutch (original poster)

#2: Post by blutch (original poster) »

I figured it out! Apparently, even though you aren't running on the reservoir, you have to have it in the machine empty or the boilers won't fill. That seems totally illogical to me, but putting the empty reservoir in its place caused everything to run perfectly. PHEW!

B