Chris' Coffee parts

Need help with equipment usage or want to share your latest discovery?
Orcasite

#1: Post by Orcasite »

Quite a number of years ago, I bought an Andreja Premium Espresso machine from Chris' Coffee. It has worked wonderfully and reliably for all these years, needing only a replacement gauge - otherwise all the parts are original. A few days ago, I discovered a deviation in the behavior of the machine (it didn't heat up all the way), so I called Chris' Coffee Service Department. They quickly analyzed my problem over the phone, identified the parts I needed and gave me the parts numbers. I ordered them on-line this morning at 10am PST and received an e-mail that they had been mailed to me at 10:30am PST!

I don't think I have ever had better or quicker service on any repair before... so thought I would share this experience with others.

RyanJE

#2: Post by RyanJE »

They have great service. Recently I wanted to buy a Tanzania grinder and they didn't carry it.

MacKenzie went out of her way to get it for me so I could get it from them.
I drink two shots before I drink two shots, then I drink two more....

RockyIII
Supporter ♡

#3: Post by RockyIII »

The folks at Chris' Coffee are great to deal with. I try to buy from them when I can.

Rocky

BaristaBoy E61

#4: Post by BaristaBoy E61 »

If Chris' Coffee has it, I buy from them - end of story!
"You didn't buy an Espresso Machine - You bought a Chemistry Set!"

curmudgeon

#5: Post by curmudgeon »

Not only to they have a great selection and help you find what you need, but the customer service is top notch. I bought a small part from them a while back, and they were very helpful in answering my (admittedly quite numerous) questions, including taking measurements and drawing diagrams for me!

pineapplemonkey

#6: Post by pineapplemonkey »

I would have to agree with everyone above. The folk over at Chris's coffee are great and provide fantastic support. I had an issue with my Izzo and they were quick to tell me where to check, luckily it was just a wire that had come off but the help they provided was excellent.

Sideshow

#7: Post by Sideshow »

yup, always resolved my concerns promptly.